2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

In 98 we had a great JR class much like this one but they held back and laid down in big games because they didnt want it like the SR's . Same in 2006 with all that talent...Half this teams problem is they already think they are world beaters and havent ever started a whole game much less a whole season. Yes SP is talented enough to win it but after flopping last year and selfish players being more concerned with stats rather than wins watch for more of the same this year. THIS is COACHES biggest fear! Lots of booby babies on the team that need to grow up and unfortunately the majority has one more year afte this one to do it... That is all

2013 State Champs but not happening in 2012

Just a little reminder.....Old Pirate never said individuals were named. Still fingers were pointed but not at the seniors :popcorneater:

Like OP said the 98 team is a fan favorite! Still pains the SP folkes that witnessed or played in it! All is good TT,sometimes it's jest in the cards not to be!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

I never said there wouldnt be any SR leadership just dont think there is enough to bring home the gold...SP lost ALOT last year..They will be just as strong offensively but weaker on D...As far as early season struggles go, outside of Signal in the words of NoComp there is NoCompetition..I believe my thoughts and your hopes arent the same...SP will likely mercy rule the other 6 of 7 on the schedule

Owe eye gits hit Huncle Thomus.........duh silfer bawl iz hours two luze.......uhgen!

My secretions have nothing to do with football.

Sure you did. Immediately in your pants right after Wayne's world beat the Pirates. :roflol: However, this is the definition I had in mind:

2.secrete - place out of sight; keep secret; "The money was secreted from his children"conceal, hide - prevent from being seen or discovered;

As apposed to little girl secrets.

Edited by rlh

Lol I jest must have hit a nerve huh? :roflol: Recon Like I said I never called out any former player...Recon Maybe saying they laid down was too harsh but not playing as hard as they can fits the shoe perfectly...Jest As is the case many years...Recon Do u think the 98 team wasnt as talented as 99? 2006 team was really not as talented as the 2007? How about 2010 not as talented as 2011? Jest Seniors play harder when its on the line....END of story...Teams need SR's to lead and push others to play as hard as they can...Dont get ur panties all in a wad on me...Its just high school football right? :roflolk:

Recon I changed terminalogy to your liken! Maybe now you can understand old bird

Edited by TrainTracks99

Sure you did. Immediately in your pants right after Wayne's world beat the Pirates. :roflol:

Yeah those bleachers will forever be sticky. WC is undefeated against the pirates. I hope they'll meet again someday. Probably later than sooner.

Train tracks is a weird guy. I remember last year he'd put down his own team one day, then the next day they were the greatest team on earth. Odd.

Yeah those bleachers will forever be sticky. WC is undefeated against the pirates. I hope they'll meet again someday. Probably later than sooner.

Train tracks is a weird guy. I remember last year he'd put down his own team one day, then the next day they were the greatest team on earth. Odd.

Good Post....The current champion is Wayne County and we would like to even the series sooner than later.....

LOPAO...................His last game haunts all SP folkes...Bless hIs heart, most feel his pain! Figure he has had some of uncle Lester's equivalent home brew many nights since that cold night on the creek bank!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hmmm A Union City fan...And A Wayne County Fan...Taking Cheap Shots At South Pitt...Na..They Wouldn't Do Anything As Classless As That.... :roflol: Would They?

Not cheap shots. Just stating facts. Wayne County is the current state champ.Thats the fact Jack!

Thats a bit overdramatic...I have never said SP is the greatest team...I had my doubts about last years team due to players acting as well as supposedly being heard saying selfish things as well as point fingers at their own players throughout a game when something went wrong.....It went away last year during the playoff run from what I was told and obviously it showed as they traveled each round and kept winning...People dont like it cause I say it how it is and everyone else tries not to hurt feelings....Well a wise man once said to me without the Sour u get no Sweet! So you see without the Train you get no Tracks....It is what it is and the truth hurts sometime when u hear it....SP fans usually hate me as much as other opponents cause I call it like I see it straight down the line....That my friend is all

Lol being a realest doesnt make me blind to the obvious....Recon I jest aint skeered to speak my mind....Public Enemy #1 suits me just fine...Hey, somebody has to play the Villian

Lol I jest must have hit a nerve huh? :roflol: Recon Like I said I never called out any former player...Recon Maybe saying they laid down was too harsh but not playing as hard as they can fits the shoe perfectly...Jest As is the case many years...Recon Do u think the 98 team wasnt as talented as 99? 2006 team was really not as talented as the 2007? How about 2010 not as talented as 2011? Jest Seniors play harder when its on the line....END of story...Teams need SR's to lead and push others to play as hard as they can...Dont get ur panties all in a wad on me...Its just high school football right? :roflolk:

Recon I changed terminalogy to your liken! Maybe now you can understand old bird

At the end of the season, it is just another year of high school football. The seniors have their whole lives ahead of them. There is life after high school. :roflol:

LOPAO...................His last game haunts all SP folkes...Bless heart, most feel his pain! Figure he has had some of uncle Lester's equivalent home brew many nights since that cold night on the creek bank!

Well I've def had my share! Whats with the 3rd person talk in all seriousness? I do it from time to time to get under teams skin but your just non stop 110% commited to your CoachT character huh? Nobody actually talks the gibberish u speak outside of Roy Dillard....Do u talk to yourself in 3rd person when you alone? That on top of the leastways, recons and other south wood redneck cousin Jed talk gets old....You might have these others fooled you prankster but remember Im your Huckleberry