2012 So. Pittsburg Pirates

OLD PIRATE

I was at Foodland today talking to this man and he told me a bunch of mess. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not hire than Moore man to coach our defence? He has been trained in the NFL by that Wannstedt man. Grider has got that Stone man that is a durn baseball coach to be our defence coach. This Stone man did not play in the SEC or NFL like that Moore man. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee that Moore man would be a real good coach. Does Grider not know this mess? Grider has to play a team this year that their coach played in the NFL and was trained by that Bellichek man. Grider did not even play in the NFL. He was just a manager in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

I was at Foodland today talking to this man and he told me a bunch of mess. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider not hire than Moore man to coach our defence? He has been trained in the NFL by that Wannstedt man. Grider has got that Stone man that is a durn baseball coach to be our defence coach. This Stone man did not play in the SEC or NFL like that Moore man. What kind of mess is this? I garuntee that Moore man would be a real good coach. Does Grider not know this mess? Grider has to play a team this year that their coach played in the NFL and was trained by that Bellichek man. Grider did not even play in the NFL. He was just a manager in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

Dad burnit Roy coach Vic was trained by that Majors man who trained that Dorsett man who played in several Super Bowls. Least ways Old Pirate says the Pirates jest might have an advantage when it comes to being managed! Figure coach Vic understands more than folkes may think he knows. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit Roy coach Vic was trained by that Majors man who trained that Dorsett man who played in several Super Bowls. Least ways Old Pirate says the Pirates jest might have an advantage when it comes to being managed! Figure coach Vic understands more than folkes may think he knows.

That Majors man was taught by the Majors man and the General was the AD when the majors man was at UT.

Old Pirate heard the Pirates are getting a transfer from Ga that will be a jr, rushed for nearly 2000 yds as a multi purpose player & rumor is couple more wanting to come south to the Speedway cause they's tired of losing @ other programs. Now caution here fellers... yous all know bout rumors, tall tales & wishfulness! Recon until the haye is in the barn figure us fellers will be a wondering?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate heard the Pirates are getting a transfer from Ga that will be a jr, rushed for nearly 2000 yds as a multi purpose player & rumor is couple more wanting to come south to the Speedway cause they's tired of losing @ other programs. Now caution here fellers... yous all know bout rumors, tall tales & wishfulness! Recon until the haye is in the barn figure us fellers will be a wondering?

You never know about rumors but most all kids have car's now so for some kid to be able to drive an extra 10-15 miles to play for a team that has a chance year in and year out and usually has a great crowd to play in front of and has the best of the best equipment to put on,well I'd say your rumors could be true. Of coarse I'm sure if we get those guy's it will fuel the fire of recruiting!!!

You never know about rumors but most all kids have car's now so for some kid to be able to drive an extra 10-15 miles to play for a team that has a chance year in and year out and usually has a great crowd to play in front of and has the best of the best equipment to put on,well I'd say your rumors could be true. Of coarse I'm sure if we get those guy's it will fuel the fire of recruiting!!!

Welcome to our world. :roflolk:

Edited by reaction

Eyes hope dis mess iz awe dun legully OP....eye height two knot when anudder sealfir bawl.

I ain't real familiar with Mariann County's Open Zone Policy, but my understanding is that any kid in Mariann County can go to any of the three high schools.