Maryville QB Patton Robinette To Enroll At Vanderbilt Tomorrow

pking34

. For the benefit of anyone who doubts VU's commitment to Patton Robinette, Gunner Kiel (America's #1 ranked QB recruit in the class of 2012) contacted Vanderbilt when he changed his mind about going to LSU (Vanderbilt had been one of his 3 finalists), and the VU staff informed him that VU had signed their 2012 QB (Robinette) and that their offer to Kiel was no longer on the table. Kiel than signed with and enrolled at Notre Dame. That's commitment to a quality Tennessee QB and quality Tennessee kid, and whether you're a Vanderbilt fan, Tennessee fan, MTSU fan, or Memphis fan, that sort of commitment deserves respect.

Bwaaaaahhahahahahahah. Now that is a good one...no that is a great one. Do you really believe that? Seriously....Vandy and greasy Franklin would have ran half the team off to sign Gunner. Hey Vandy....go win something first and then report back....OK. Also, stop stealing money from the SEC...as you have been doing for many years. WOW...talk about a dilusional bunch.

You know, I don't live in Maryville or claim to be a Maryville fan (I might know a half-dozen Blount Countians, tops), but it sounds like I have a higher opinion of the QB that led your team to a TSSAA title and was named Gatorade Player of The Year in Tennessee THAN YOU DO----------------- I personally think Robinette will become a very good SEC Quarterback at VU, because he has the talent and will be highly motivated to work hard and continuously improve.

And yes, I don't think "greasy Franklin" (is that shot because Franklin's black?) would have "run off half the team to sign Kiel" once Robinette was enrolled at VU------- or even before.

[/b]

You know, I don't live in Maryville or claim to be a Maryville fan (I might know a half-dozen Blount Countians, tops), but it sounds like I have a higher opinion of the QB that led your team to a TSSAA title and was named Gatorade Player of The Year in Tennessee THAN YOU DO----------------- I personally think Robinette will become a very good SEC Quarterback at VU, because he has the talent and will be highly motivated to work hard and continuously improve.

And yes, I don't think "greasy Franklin" (is that shot because Franklin's black?) would have "run off half the team to sign Kiel" once Robinette was enrolled at VU------- or even before.

High opinion of Patten? sure! High opinion of Vandy? :roflolk: If I admired a team that has stolen from the conference since the beginning of SEC football then I maybe could but I don't.

I see you have attempted to trot the race card out in your typical liberal fashion....FAIL and pretty sad. Your coach.....as proven time and time again with his verbal classless jabs and on field conduct....comments about recruits that saw the character of Franklin and moved on to another school before signing that line....and his illegal contacts with the Maryland QB that has the ACC coming after Vandy and the SEC. So.....much like a Lane Kiffin I am sure he would circumvent any common decency and allegence to bring in the nations #1QB....and if you think not then you have your head burried firmly and deeply in the sand...very deeply. I see that you and many of the Vandy fans have bought into the geasy sleezebag and will swallow the kool-aide much like the UT fans did with Kiffin. Franklin as a coach is a good addition....Franklin as an outstanding person/with class and and conviction to doing it right.....FAIL.

Note:...in case you are too ignorant to understand the term "greasy" as implied to Franklin.....it's a person of low character......a sleezeball similar to some used car salesman and lawyers. Franklin is good at selling a 17/18 year old the typical recruiting lies as many coaches do but in the end it will catch up with him and as always...with Franklin or not....Vandy will be Vandy. Like I said....do something...start paying the SEC back....and maybe some of us will listen.

[/b]

High opinion of Patten? sure! High opinion of Vandy? :roflolk: If I admired a team that has stolen from the conference since the beginning of SEC football then I maybe could but I don't.

I see you have attempted to trot the race card out in your typical liberal fashion....FAIL and pretty sad. Your coach.....as proven time and time again with his verbal classless jabs and on field conduct....comments about recruits that saw the character of Franklin and moved on to another school before signing that line....and his illegal contacts with the Maryland QB that has the ACC coming after Vandy and the SEC. So.....much like a Lane Kiffin I am sure he would circumvent any common decency and allegence to bring in the nations #1QB....and if you think not then you have your head burried firmly and deeply in the sand...very deeply. I see that you and many of the Vandy fans have bought into the geasy sleezebag and will swallow the kool-aide much like the UT fans did with Kiffin. Franklin as a coach is a good addition....Franklin as an outstanding person/with class and and conviction to doing it right.....FAIL.

Note:...in case you are too ignorant to understand the term "greasy" as implied to Franklin.....it's a person of low character......a sleezeball similar to some used car salesman and lawyers. Franklin is good at selling a 17/18 year old the typical recruiting lies as many coaches do but in the end it will catch up with him and as always...with Franklin or not....Vandy will be Vandy. Like I said....do something...start paying the SEC back....and maybe some of us will listen.

:blink:

• 3 months later...