Bray's Rankings D1 and D2

CoachBray

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was Cordova's 113?!?! Saw the kid wrestle at Soddy he's a beast! He was dominating Jacob Stevens the entire match but got taken down and put on his back to lose the match. The kid is a beast, look out for him because he could make a good run at the state title this year!

You must be talking about Byron Smith. Very tough kid who put in a lot of work this summer. I am expecting good things from him... great attitude and excellent work ethic. Really enjoyed having him around.

Hadn't heard the details of his match with Stevens... he will be in the mix come state. There is a good group of kids wrestling at 113 in Memphis DI with Dalrymple at Bolton, Tyler Smith at Houston, and Byron Smith at Cordova.

You must be talking about Byron Smith. Very tough kid who put in a lot of work this summer. I am expecting good things from him... great attitude and excellent work ethic. Really enjoyed having him around.

Hadn't heard the details of his match with Stevens... he will be in the mix come state. There is a good group of kids wrestling at 113 in Memphis DI with Dalrymple at Bolton, Tyler Smith at Houston, and Byron Smith at Cordova.

I saw that match as well and was very impressed with Bryon. He looks like he will have a great chance to metal at state.

Sometimes its meant for words not to come out of people's mouths.....

Agreed. Thats probably about the worst post I have seen here in some time.

Not everything that comes in one's mind should manifest itself through one's fingers on a public chat board.

Class isnt just something you attend in high school.

Edited by reftn