favorites for 2012 boys bowling

bowldoc

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched Wes Conaster bowl quite a bit, and he is capable of some great bowling. Moving from Smyrna to Upperman and seeing the success of both of those teams is a testament to his ability as a team player and an individual. 2012 Avg: 213.88

Chase Smith is one of the most unique bowlers I've seen in a while who can dominate a whole field on any given day. I'd keep an eye peeled for him throughout the whole tournament. 2012 Avg: 222.03

This may go without saying, but Kyle Hubbuch is a likely top 6 contender, and I'm anxious and excited to see him bowl. 2012 Avg: 212.40

A personal favorite of mine is Tanner Johnson of Soddy Daisy, who practices very regularly and is fun to watch. If his spare game is polished, he'll be a powerful force. 2012 Avg: 212.40

Travis Bumbalough from Upperman, another favorite of mine, is a young guy who's been in the sport long enough to give the top 6 a run, and for a freshman he is very well-composed and a fantastic personality on or off the lanes. 2012 Avg: 206.97

I've watched Wes Conaster bowl quite a bit, and he is capable of some great bowling. Moving from Smyrna to Upperman and seeing the success of both of those teams is a testament to his ability as a team player and an individual. 2012 Avg: 213.88

Chase Smith is one of the most unique bowlers I've seen in a while who can dominate a whole field on any given day. I'd keep an eye peeled for him throughout the whole tournament. 2012 Avg: 222.03

This may go without saying, but Kyle Hubbuch is a likely top 6 contender, and I'm anxious and excited to see him bowl. 2012 Avg: 212.40

A personal favorite of mine is Tanner Johnson of Soddy Daisy, who practices very regularly and is fun to watch. If his spare game is polished, he'll be a powerful force. 2012 Avg: 212.40

Travis Bumbalough from Upperman, another favorite of mine, is a young guy who's been in the sport long enough to give the top 6 a run, and for a freshman he is very well-composed and a fantastic personality on or off the lanes. 2012 Avg: 206.97

Those are some good choices. Chase can dominate or disappear but when dialed in he will strike alot. Wes has improved, I think its more mental for him and Bumbalough is a good darkhorse and once again I think the mentally toughest will come out on top.

Just letting everyone know WES CONATSER will not be letting up in the morning i've watched this man grow up in bowling an he never lets up even when he's down he wont give up. he's in the lead by 20 so just remember he's not going down. Chase is a great bowler bowled with him when he was a freshman in state and even sophmore and he is quite the competitor but remember wes is hungry for a win this year and i know he wont fail me...Wes when you read this you'll know who i am. dude i trust that you'll win this title clean the garbage that i could never clean up...if im in class or not i know youll come out the victor. keep your head high and youll lways be declared the winner. im here for you bro

Edited by schecter