Screening ?

tradertwo

Lately(for about three weeks) I've been encountering a page to determine "wheather I'm a human"or a program devised to phish for some type of information,presumably for criminal intent and have found it impossible to login.Is this some sort of security measure by coachT or some phishing device? I have run scans on my machine and it's clean,but this page informs me that my machine initiated the process because it's insecure,so I guess what I'm asking is,is the page legit?

Lately(for about three weeks) I've been encountering a page to determine "wheather I'm a human"or a program devised to phish for some type of information,presumably for criminal intent and have found it impossible to login.Is this some sort of security measure by coachT or some phishing device? I have run scans on my machine and it's clean,but this page informs me that my machine initiated the process because it's insecure,so I guess what I'm asking is,is the page legit?

It is legit. We had to increase the security levels on the site because of spam advertisers, mainly from Eastern Europe, that were registering for the site and posting pharmaceutical ads. We have now been able to back off just a little while still avoiding the spammers.

It is legit. We had to increase the security levels on the site because of spam advertisers, mainly from Eastern Europe, that were registering for the site and posting pharmaceutical ads. We have now been able to back off just a little while still avoiding the spammers.

Thanks for the confirmation,one never knows!P.S. Love the site,I was beginning to have symptoms of withdrawl!!!