Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

I will skip all the prelims and get straight to the semis of the JV div..

EBE vs Fadder Ryan

Have been very impressed with the job that is going on at the EBE. With them losing Mr you're a Hooker. Cobb , and McClure, they have still put together a good team but My fellow fisheaters from Nashville lead by Mr Hooker and 6 other damnnn good rasslers, including my love child with Mathy Cosley, are just toooo much for the team in blue.

Purple Team big number.. EBE little number

The team out west with 2 all-Americans and potential great college rasslers vs TBSFBAG

No brainier here if you look at the match ups, although the number is closer than I thought.

I will pick the Finals..... The Purple Team vs TBSFBAG later today

Bcb iii :flower:

For those that assume that I am an idiot, here is how I came to the conclusion that the 30th team in the Nation will be rassling early on Sat..

Match starts at 152

152 ....Popp vs Hataway.... Dec by Popp. 3-0

160... Cate vs Isom............ Pin by Cate. 9-0

170... Burton vs Walthall.....dec by Walthall. 9-3

182... Craig vs McOlgan.... Pin by Craig. 15-3

195....Bodine vs Shaw........dec by Bodine 18-3

220....Seaberg vs Nichols ..dec by nichels. 18-6

285.... Payne vs Thomas .. Dec by Thomas 18-9

106.....Murphy vs Oliver .... Maj by Oliver 18-13

113.....Powell vs Santi...... Dec by Santi. 18- 16

120.....Eady vs Gray........... Maj by Gray. 18-20

126.....Mr Watson vs the all American... Maj by Mr Watson. 22-20

132....Bruner vs Johnson.... Dec by Bruner. 25-20

138.... Sutherland vs Parish..dec by Parish. 25-23

With the score being 25 to 23 the team from out west begins to celebrate cause they have their all American in the last bout. But wait just one second, it looks like they have put him back together and even better...l Houston Clements trots to the circle and the war begins.

The best match I saw last year was between Clements and Agnew and it was a bloody war..

When all is said and done TBSFBAG defeat the 30th best team in the world 28-23

Seen partying into the wee hours of the night after their win over the soon to be out of the top 50 team from the west, TBSFBAG mommies and daddies are deciding where the State trophy will sleep the 1st night back in Chatttown... Not so fast my friend

The Finals

I am not going to give a blow by blow on this one, but when the dust settles , Coach Pat Simpson and The Singing / Stompin Cowboy Are the leaders of the best team in the State, The Fighting Irish Of Father Ryan.....

Final score 39- 20

Congrats

Edited by bear cat brown

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EBE vs Fadder Ryan

Have been very impressed with the job that is going on at the EBE. With them losing Mr you're a Hooker. Cobb , and McClure, they have still put together a good team but My fellow fisheaters from Nashville lead by Mr Hooker and 6 other damnnn good rasslers, including my love child with Mathy Cosley, are just toooo much for the team in blue.

The team out west with 2 all-Americans and potential great college rasslers vs TBSFBAG

No brainier here if you look at the match ups, although the number is closer than I thought.

For those that assume that I am an idiot, here is how I came to the conclusion that the 30th team in the Nation will be rassling early on Sat..

Match starts at 152

With the score being 25 to 23 the team from out west begins to celebrate cause they have their all American in the last bout. But wait just one second, it looks like they have put him back together and even better...l Houston Clements trots to the circle and the war begins.

The best match I saw last year was between Clements and Agnew and it was a bloody war..

Seen partying into the wee hours of the night after their win over the soon to be out of the top 50 team from the west, TBSFBAG mommies and daddies are deciding where the State trophy will sleep the 1st night back in Chatttown... Not so fast my friend

The Finals

I am not going to give a blow by blow on this one, but when the dust settles , Coach Pat Simpson and The Singing / Stompin Cowboy Are the leaders of the best team in the State, The Fighting Irish Of Father Ryan.....

Final score 39- 20

Congrats

I'll have to say BCB, your predictions look to be very on target. I agree with your semi final upset with the Red over CBHS. Baylor simply matches up well with the Bros, and I don't think it would be a long shot at all for them to pull the upset. I got the privilege of watching the dual meet between McCallie and Baylor online this Friday...WHAT AN ATMOSPHERE FOR A HIGH SCHOOL DUAL MEET! Point in bringing the match up, Baylor seems to be peaking at the appropriate time. Also, glad to see I'm not the only one who sees the possibility of the Bros' two MR ALL AMERICANS going down in the SAME match! Very possible my friend! Hard not to pull for Mr. Watson and Houston Clements (unless competing against the PurpleIrish of course LOL) I might add...Two of the classiest kids I know.

The other semi final match, McCallie has been surprisingly pretty good this year, although, Ryan simply has too much fire power for the Evil Blue Empire this season. Correct me if I am wrong, but it has been quite a few years since the EBE has defeated FR? Let's hope we can keep enjoying our little streak we have going!

For conversation's sake, lets go through the possible match ups of FR v Bay...I'll save my predictions for later!

106 Eckhart v Murphy

113 Wesnofske v Powell

120 Fisher v Eady

126 Simpson v Watson

132 Akers v Brunner

138 Marchetti v Southerland

145 Cosgrove v Popp

152 Mosely v Clements

160 Hooker v Burton

170 Chandler v Cate

182 Holmes v Craig

195 Fisher v Bodine

220 ? v ?

285 Christy v Payne

Those are the potential match ups assuming Baylor would put forth a similar line up as they did against McCallie. Ryan won in the regular season 34-30... Can the Purple Irish match a similar result???? Will a team from the west win their first title...? I personally don't see it, but who knows! Should be a fun weekend!

Go IRISH :thumb:

Edited by nashwrestling

Going to be a close matchup for the bros and baylor however I think the difference in your prediction is that 106 Oliver will get a pin and could be the difference but your predictions are very good

EBE vs Fadder Ryan

Match starts at 152

The Finals

Final score 39- 20

Congrats

EBE vs Fadder Ryan

Match starts at 152

The Finals

Final score 39- 20

Congrats

BCB,

Very bold predictions; however, I see purple mommies happy at the end. Do you mean those from Memphis or Nashville? Those from Memphis have been without Elvis for some time; however, those from Nashville have been able to feast on the Country Music mega-stars.

I, for one, thought if Baylor could get their line-up back, they would be the team to beat. If they could get their 120 lb and Hwt back, it would certainly be entertaining.

After watching the Baylor and McCallie dual meet in person, I thought McCallie had it to win but lost it in the end. McCallie is wrestling much better now than at the beginning of the year; however, it did not happen at that dual. It may work to their favor.

Would it not be great to see 2 Chattanooga teams in the finals again for DII?

BCB,

Very bold predictions; however, I see purple mommies happy at the end. Do you mean those from Memphis or Nashville? Those from Memphis have been without Elvis for some time; however, those from Nashville have been able to feast on the Country Music mega-stars.

I, for one, thought if Baylor could get their line-up back, they would be the team to beat. If they could get their 120 lb and Hwt back, it would certainly be entertaining.

After watching the Baylor and McCallie dual meet in person, I thought McCallie had it to win but lost it in the end. McCallie is wrestling much better now than at the beginning of the year; however, it did not happen at that dual. It may work to their favor.

Would it not be great to see 2 Chattanooga teams in the finals again for DII?

So true about peaking & back to the same ol same ol, but I just don't see Papa Bear missing the gold a 2nd year in a roll. IMHO 106 & 126 will work to CBHS's favor.

So true about peaking & back to the same ol same ol, but I just don't see Papa Bear missing the gold a 2nd year in a roll. IMHO 106 & 126 will work to CBHS's favor.

Sommers,

Where do you see a change if CBHS is going to win?

Remember, this could send Memphis into a frenzy since Elvis moved in.

What is your opinion for 106 and 126?

Edited by hoosierdad

EBE vs Fadder Ryan

Match starts at 152

The Finals

Final score 39- 20

Congrats

I'm sure CBHS never factored in getting beat by a non-ranked TN team; however, I agree with you,,,, which means there may be a few teams in TN that can beat CBHS (without the national rankings and AA's),,,,I said all that to say two things,,,very nice post,,,second,,,if you are right,,,will Baylor be ranked,,,or will SBG and Baylor be ranked?,,,just wondering how the math works....

CC,,,sends... :flower:

EBE vs Fadder Ryan

Match starts at 152

The Finals

Final score 39- 20

Congrats

Ok, am I missing something, or did you just skip right on by the 145 match? I think putting that in there, with your biasness of bonus points still in there, and I do believe that puts the WEST out front.

Ok, am I missing something, or did you just skip right on by the 145 match? I think putting that in there, with your biasness of bonus points still in there, and I do believe that puts the WEST out front.

Gosh and I thought you might be Sir Ghouses sister and have his intellect.

If you add 3 to 25 you get....... That's right 28. If you add 0 to 23.... That's right 23

Bcbiii :flower:

Gosh and I thought you might be Sir Ghouses sister and have his intellect.

If you add 3 to 25 you get....... That's right 28. If you add 0 to 23.... That's right 23

Bcbiii :flower:

Nope, not his sister, just his piece on the side (shh, don't tell his wife)

I HIGHLY doubt that will give the west side 0, my guess is anywhere from 4-6 but we will see.

Nope, not his sister, just his piece on the side (shh, don't tell his wife)

I HIGHLY doubt that will give the west side 0, my guess is anywhere from 4-6 but we will see.

I'll bet all the money I have, which at this very moment is 107.67 that either a major nor a pin will NOT happen

Just because Houston has only rassled a handful of matches doesn't mean he can't hang with your all American.

He is stronger than Christy Brinkley back when she was on sports illustrated and as slick as Minnesota Fats