Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

I'll bet all the money I have, which at this very moment is 107.67 that either a major nor a pin will NOT happen

Just because Houston has only rassled a handful of matches doesn't mean he can't hang with your all American.

He is stronger than Christy Brinkley back when she was on sports illustrated and as slick as Minnesota Fats

Bcb iii :flower:

Ok, let's say it's only a decision, that would (based on your biased) scoring, would still put the score in favor of the team from the west.

NOW, I'll also add in this, I don't think Watson majors Robinson, heck I'm not sure he will even beat him. Tate is as tough as nails, and to lose by more than 3 would shock me. AND, I'm about will to bet just about anything that Oliver gets the pin at 106.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, let's say it's only a decision, that would (based on your biased) scoring, would still put the score in favor of the team from the west.

NOW, I'll also add in this, I don't think Watson majors Robinson, heck I'm not sure he will even beat him. Tate is as tough as nails, and to lose by more than 3 would shock me. AND, I'm about will to bet just about anything that Oliver gets the pin at 106.

Are you related to Glen Moseley, cause you be a little slowwwww.

I think Clements beats the all American , thus TBSFBAG win by the score I predicted.....

Mr Watson losing to the sophomore, what you takin bout Willis?

Bcbiii :flower:

I think Clements beats the all American , thus TBSFBAG win by the score I predicted.....

I don't know, maybe I am. I'll look in my family tree and let you know.

First, not a chance on the Clements/Baker match up. If that were even close, don't you think he would be going 145 for indies?

And don't put anything past Robinson, should be one heck of a match

oh, and by the way, the score you have predicted is 25-23 without any score for the 145 match. So call me slow, but I don't think that match will award 0 points to the winner.

Whoever stated they would love to see a battle of two Chattanooga teams in the finals ... I'm with you! Sure my team didn't have the best showing this past friday, BUT I still see there being a good chance of an upset in the semis and hopefully a rematch with Baylor. Of course A LOT would have to go in the EBE's favor, but hey it's state for crying out loud... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN MY FRIENDS!!!! Got to believe in the Blue!

As for the semi final match up. I can't wait to see the highly anticipated bout between Ward and Marchetti. I think Ward wins this one with Marchetti not being used to the drastic weight cut yet. Ward is in incredible shape and always seems to find a way to win late into the match. 138 would be a loaded weight class by the time Clements got down for the Traditionals but the word circulating Chatt-Town is that he simply can't make it and will stay at 145 to take on Baker...What a match that will be this weekend! With him staying at 145 I'm assuming Popp will be the one dropping to 138, which still makes this an super entertaining weight.

My biased duals predictions

SEMIS: McCallie 37 Father Ryan 32

Baylor 31 CBHS 29

FINALS: McCallie 38 Baylor 34

What can i say... I'm trublu :D

Whoever stated they would love to see a battle of two Chattanooga teams in the finals ... I'm with you! Sure my team didn't have the best showing this past friday, BUT I still see there being a good chance of an upset in the semis and hopefully a rematch with Baylor. Of course A LOT would have to go in the EBE's favor, but hey it's state for crying out loud... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN MY FRIENDS!!!! Got to believe in the Blue!

As for the semi final match up. I can't wait to see the highly anticipated bout between Ward and Marchetti. I think Ward wins this one with Marchetti not being used to the drastic weight cut yet. Ward is in incredible shape and always seems to find a way to win late into the match. 138 would be a loaded weight class by the time Clements got down for the Traditionals but the word circulating Chatt-Town is that he simply can't make it and will stay at 145 to take on Baker...What a match that will be this weekend! With him staying at 145 I'm assuming Popp will be the one dropping to 138, which still makes this an super entertaining weight.

My biased duals predictions

SEMIS: McCallie 37 Father Ryan 32

Baylor 31 CBHS 29

FINALS: McCallie 38 Baylor 34

What can i say... I'm trublu :D

History could repeat itself like a few years ago when Baylor whipped the Blue. Ward could beat Baker & Clements should either drop is my take. Third period wins it once again!! Marchetti-Ward will be fun to watch!

History could repeat itself like a few years ago when Baylor whipped the Blue. Ward could beat Baker & Clements should either drop is my take. Third period wins it once again!! Marchetti-Ward will be fun to watch!

Sommers- I know you are flying high on the Ward bandwagon and all (with good reason)...Ward has proven himself this year. He's defeated both Lewis and Woods. As good of a season as he has had, I do NOT see him beating Mark Marchetti this weekend or in the indies. Marchetti was already a large 145er, drop him down to 138 and you've got Godzilla. Ward is strong himself, but Marchetti is on a different level. Yes, Ward has unbelievable conditioning, but you can't honestly think someone like Marchetti, or Baker isn't going to be in tip top shape this time of year either. It's this simple, taking nothing away from Ward... Marchetti, Baker, and even Clements are just better wrestlers. Sure, if Ward's on, he has the skills to beat any of these guys, but if everyone's at their best, he falls in the bottom of that category. Marchetti takes home the title at 138 this year folks! :thumb:

On another note, my team to watch in the state duals is the MBA Big Red! look for these guys to make it all the way to the consolation finals. I know the irish whooped up on them this past weekend, but they are really underrated and coach simpson always over-achieves with the talent he's given! :thumb: Thumbs up coach! keep up the great work

oh, and by the way, the score you have predicted is 25-23 without any score for the 145 match. So call me slow, but I don't think that match will award 0 points to the winner.

Ok I'll call you slowwwwwww. Please go back and read the sentence that says sumtim sumtim sumtim about the 30th ranked team losing 28-23.

Happy hour started earlier than usual out West?

Ok I'll call you slowwwwwww. Please go back and read the sentence that says sumtim sumtim sumtim about the 30th ranked team losing 28-23.

Happy hour started earlier than usual out West?

yeah, I missed that. I do that, but then again I got cross-eyed trying to read your post on your over biased scoring of the match. Guess this will be the year that you will eat that crow with the beer you've been drinking (is it Billy Beer?). Any how, I'll buy the first 6 pack, but after that you are on your own :)