Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

Moc- I don't know who's behalf you are speaking on, but as for me and the majority of the nash-wrestling community...We all are fervent backers/lovers/fans of Bcb iii . I don't know many that don't like bcb or his son as they are two of the friendliest folks i've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Maybe it's Moc that everyone would love to see go. Take your complaining somewhere else Moc. Nobody wants to here it. Thank you Bcb for your contributions to the board. Everyone always looks forward to what you have to say and everyone values your opinion. Let's leave it at that! BACK TO THE DUALS PREDICTIONS!

PS) Good luck to JB at state this year. Wouldn't rather see anyone else at the top of the podium. He's a great kid. :thumb:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bcb, I have been reading your posts for a year or so now and what i really don't understand is why anyone takes a small school daddy's predictions so seriously? The division you should know, you bombed on predicting. The green over the "C", right, and all that chatter about the "C's" mommies? Ha, ha, lol, great pick. Who's your daddy now?

Let's hear from others that actually have a dog in the fight. I have noticed from your posts that you take shots at high schoolers, very impressive. What is cool is that no one takes a shot back at your son. Congratulations to the folks on this forum for demonstrating character that you lack. In other states that is not always the case. With your son graduating, does that mean you will be retiring from this forum at the end of the season? That will be a post worth reading. "Its with great sadness that I bequeath my charm and low character to, blah, blah."

Hopefully, the others in Nashville this weekend with some vested interest will have a good time and their predictions will come true.

I think bare cat follows the Pete Rose principle ("I only bet on the Reds to win") when it comes to placing bets on EFT, he picks them to win every time. No surprise there.

what are your predictions relevant to the theme of this thread?

Edited by StarRaider

I think bare cat follows the Pete Rose principle ("I only bet on the Reds to win") when it comes to placing bets on EFT, he picks them to win every time. No surprise there.

what are your predictions relevant to the theme of this thread?

Predictions:

D1 Soddy Daisy vs. Cleveland in the finals with a Soddy win

Soddy has a strong lineup top to bottom, making them a load for the competition.

D2 Father Ryan vs. CBHS in the finals with an FR win

Father Ryan has improved significantly in the lower weights from the beginning of the year. No secret that the mid and upper weights are strong, but the sophomores and freshmen down low are a surprise story here.

Small school:

Chatt Central vs. Hixson in the finals with a Chatt Central upset. This should be some great wrestling.

Two of the three finals are likely to be all-Chatt rivalries. With the best from the center and west represented in D2. No one leaves town a loser, no one with their tail between their legs, no sarcasm about prior state champions, nhsca placers or all americans. This may be one of the best state dual years with tightly contested semi-final and finals matches. I can see several other teams having a good shot. Should be a fun weekend due to the hardwork of a lot of coaches, wrestlers, and don't forget parents!

Still no name?

Bcb iii :flower:

BCB,

I for one enjoy your humor and banter... The fact of the matter is that there are really only two purposes for this board 1) information eg the insightful post from ghouse, and 2) entertainment value eg yourself and others. Save your time and energy and don't even respond to nonsensical haters. The season is long and grueling.... The relief and escape we all need through your humor is much appreciated! Barrel

Predictions:

D1 Soddy Daisy vs. Cleveland in the finals with a Soddy win

Soddy has a strong lineup top to bottom, making them a load for the competition.

D2 Father Ryan vs. CBHS in the finals with an FR win

Father Ryan has improved significantly in the lower weights from the beginning of the year. No secret that the mid and upper weights are strong, but the sophomores and freshmen down low are a surprise story here.

Small school:

Chatt Central vs. Hixson in the finals with a Chatt Central upset. This should be some great wrestling.

Two of the three finals are likely to be all-Chatt rivalries. With the best from the center and west represented in D2. No one leaves town a loser, no one with their tail between their legs, no sarcasm about prior state champions, nhsca placers or all americans. This may be one of the best state dual years with tightly contested semi-final and finals matches. I can see several other teams having a good shot. Should be a fun weekend due to the hardwork of a lot of coaches, wrestlers, and don't forget parents!

Has Chatt annexed Cleveland in the last couple of weeks since I have been there??

"dumbass" really. Again, very impressive. All I want from you is the goodbye post and then you can go back to attacking kids on another forum, chasing mothers, getting hammered or any of the other inappropriate things you have blessed us with. Just do it somewhere else and this can be a productive forum about TN wrestling and, yes, with predictions from people that actually have some idea of what their talking about. By the way, i have been talking with coaches and I know several that just want you to go away.

BCB is the only reason I joined this board and the only real barrier between readers suck-starting a Glock,,, out of pure boredom with this board.

,,,but that really isn't the point,,,point is TB loves this sport and all the young warriors in it,,,he also likes pushing buttons and getting the most out of a post (plus hes very handsome and charming hence all the mommies wanting him),,,but he doesn't operate with venom,,,nor did you have any right to bring his wicked cool son into this,,,,stating coaches don't like him makes as much sense as putting a maybe box on a ' do you like me' note.

,,,,look up the definition of funny/fun vs. childish/petty,,,,,,we just found it. BCB's my friend,,,and he loves all these boys,,,his heart is right,,,and you are wrong!

Disclaimer: Sometimes he is off his meds, without spirits and not himself,,,no matter how much I tell him,,,,he thinks the 'blue' pills are a logical replacement,,,he's a Teddy Bear

CC,,,sends...

BCB is the only reason I joined this board and the only real barrier between readers suck-starting a Glock,,, out of pure boredom with this board.

,,,but that really isn't the point,,,point is TB loves this sport and all the young warriors in it,,,he also likes pushing buttons and getting the most out of a post (plus hes very handsome and charming hence all the mommies wanting him),,,but he doesn't operate with venom,,,nor did you have any right to bring his wicked cool son into this,,,,stating coaches don't like him makes as much sense as putting a maybe box on a ' do you like me' note.

,,,,look up the definition of funny/fun vs. childish/petty,,,,,,we just found it. BCB's my friend,,,and he loves all these boys,,,his heart is right,,,and you are wrong!

Disclaimer: Sometimes he is off his meds, without spirits and not himself,,,no matter how much I tell him,,,,he thinks the 'blue' pills are a logical replacement,,,he's a Teddy Bear

CC,,,sends...

Suggest reading posts before you reply, I did not bring his son into it. Actually complimented the forum for not doing so after BCB has repeatedly taken shots at their kids.

Edited by mocs2011

Suggest reading posts before you reply, I did not bring his son into it. Actually complimented the forum for not doing so after BCB has repeatedly taken shots at their kids.

I agree whole heartedly, bcb how dare you keep the sport relivant in the state in a time when programs are dropping like flies for no other reason than wanting to add gymnastics. Personally I can tell you he doesn't take shots at children, he says he thinks one will win over the other but he doesn't take shots at them like some do. He has kept wrestling alive in my family personally when it almost ended with the little middle little. There's a reason I call him father.

Edited by WrestlingGod

I agree whole heartedly, bcb how dare you keep the sport relivant in the state in a time when programs are dropping like flies for no other reason than wanting to add gymnastics. Personally I can tell you he doesn't take shots at children, he says he thinks one will win over the other but he doesn't take shots at them like some do. He has kept wrestling alive in my family personally when it almost ended with the little middle little. There's a reason I call him father.

Keep trying, we have gone from "reluctant" to "relivant", third time is the charm. I believe your looking for "relevant". Which high school did you graduate from? Just playing, but when you call people out and cross the line which BCB did (again), parents especially will get upset.