Battle at the Pig Palace

bear cat brown

Whoever stated they would love to see a battle of two Chattanooga teams in the finals ... I'm with you! Sure my team didn't have the best showing this past friday, BUT I still see there being a good chance of an upset in the semis and hopefully a rematch with Baylor. Of course A LOT would have to go in the EBE's favor, but hey it's state for crying out loud... ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN MY FRIENDS!!!! Got to believe in the Blue!

As for the semi final match up. I can't wait to see the highly anticipated bout between Ward and Marchetti. I think Ward wins this one with Marchetti not being used to the drastic weight cut yet. Ward is in incredible shape and always seems to find a way to win late into the match. 138 would be a loaded weight class by the time Clements got down for the Traditionals but the word circulating Chatt-Town is that he simply can't make it and will stay at 145 to take on Baker...What a match that will be this weekend! With him staying at 145 I'm assuming Popp will be the one dropping to 138, which still makes this an super entertaining weight.

My biased duals predictions

SEMIS: McCallie 37 Father Ryan 32

Baylor 31 CBHS 29

FINALS: McCallie 38 Baylor 34

What can i say... I'm trublu :D

Please read my post from page 1 and you will see that it was me.

McCallie has really improved over the season and looks to be hitting their stride at the right time. They will need their lighter weights to step up for any chance to beat Father Ryan because when they get to 145 or 152 lbs, Father Ryan has a tough line-up for the next 5 or 6 weight classes.

It would be great to see 2 Chattanooga teams in the finals; however, I am not sure it will happen.

We can only hope!

Personally, I see an all purple finals. If this happens, will Coach Lewis wear the purple suit?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WrestlingGod,

You might want to look at "D1 State Predictions" for an analysis of the D1 predictions. This particular post is for DII.

No it ain't, I just thought the JV div has a little more mystery than the MANS DIV

wrestlinggod , my prediction will be later today and it might surprise you.....

Bcb iii :flower:

Takedown2, I don't think my son belittled the JV div at all. You guys with your ivy league degrees need to " lighten up Francis"

No it ain't, I just thought the JV div has a little more mystery than the MANS DIV

Takedown2, I don't think my son belittled the JV div at all. You guys with your ivy league degrees need to " lighten up Francis"

NO ONE calls him Francis, the name is Physco.

Bcb, I have been reading your posts for a year or so now and what i really don't understand is why anyone takes a small school daddy's predictions so seriously? The division you should know, you bombed on predicting. The green over the "C", right, and all that chatter about the "C's" mommies? Ha, ha, lol, great pick. Who's your daddy now?

Let's hear from others that actually have a dog in the fight. I have noticed from your posts that you take shots at high schoolers, very impressive. What is cool is that no one takes a shot back at your son. Congratulations to the folks on this forum for demonstrating character that you lack. In other states that is not always the case. With your son graduating, does that mean you will be retiring from this forum at the end of the season? That will be a post worth reading. "Its with great sadness that I bequeath my charm and low character to, blah, blah."

Hopefully, the others in Nashville this weekend with some vested interest will have a good time and their predictions will come true.

Bcb, I have been reading your posts for a year or so now and what i really don't understand is why anyone takes a small school daddy's predictions so seriously? The division you should know, you bombed on predicting. The green over the "C", right, and all that chatter about the "C's" mommies? Ha, ha, lol, great pick. Who's your daddy now?

Let's hear from others that actually have a dog in the fight. I have noticed from your posts that you take shots at high schoolers, very impressive. What is cool is that no one takes a shot back at your son. Congratulations to the folks on this forum for demonstrating character that you lack. In other states that is not always the case. With your son graduating, does that mean you will be retiring from this forum at the end of the season? That will be a post worth reading. "Its with great sadness that I bequeath my charm and low character to, blah, blah."

Hopefully, the others in Nashville this weekend with some vested interest will have a good time and their predictions will come true.

Don't take shots at kids, you dumbasss, I pick which schools I think will win, blah blah blah.

I think if you ask around you will find, blah, blah blah, that I have contributed to many kids across the State.

I think this may be one of your 9 screen names that you choose to hide behind, if not post your name.

Ps take all the shots at my boys, like you did in the text that you sent me, they and myself can take it. When at the end and Hamm did not pick my son to win, was that belittling him? No, that was one big ol man making a prediction .

Yes I will never post on here after my final goodbyes, blah blah blah you pussycat.

Don't take shots at kids, you dumbasss, I pick which schools I think will win, blah blah blah.

I think if you ask around you will find, blah, blah blah, that I have contributed to many kids across the State.

I think this may be one of your 9 screen names that you choose to hide behind, if not post your name.

Ps take all the shots at my boys, like you did in the text that you sent me, they and myself can take it. When at the end and Hamm did not pick my son to win, was that belittling him? No, that was one big ol man making a prediction .

Yes I will never post on here after my final goodbyes, blah blah blah you pussycat.

"dumbass" really. Again, very impressive. All I want from you is the goodbye post and then you can go back to attacking kids on another forum, chasing mothers, getting hammered or any of the other inappropriate things you have blessed us with. Just do it somewhere else and this can be a productive forum about TN wrestling and, yes, with predictions from people that actually have some idea of what their talking about. By the way, i have been talking with coaches and I know several that just want you to go away.

"dumbass" really. Again, very impressive. All I want from you is the goodbye post and then you can go back to attacking kids on another forum, chasing mothers, getting hammered or any of the other inappropriate things you have blessed us with. Just do it somewhere else and this can be a productive forum about TN wrestling and, yes, with predictions from people that actually have some idea of what their talking about. By the way, i have been talking with coaches and I know several that just want you to go away.

Still no name?