Ohio State University

pdpowell

I definitely do not recommend OSU Wrestling Camp. They don't keep the mats clean and the supervision is terrible. The instructors do not do their job at all! Don't waste your money. We sent our 112# there last summer and he came home with a hurt shoulder because the coaches had him wrestling with a 135#er. He also developed ringworm and was using the Hibiclens.

Does any one have any information on Missouri's camp? We're thinking about sending our 106#er there this summer.

Send them to UTC Camps. UTC has plenty of workers and is ran very well! Why send your kids to an out of state program and not support your only local D1 program? Here are the dates for the UTC camps feel free to call me and ask me about them and I’m sure Coach Rocco Mansueto would answer any questions as well.

June 17 - 20: Team Camp I

June 17 - 20: Technique Camp I

June 21 - 24: Team Camp II

June 21 - 24: Technique Camp II

June 17 - 24: Intensive Camp

Cody Cleveland

931-808-8335

codylcleveland@gmail.com

I second Cody's opinion. The UTC Camps are where it's at. Great price, close to home, good competition, and great (and plentiful) clinicians and staff. My high school and, hopefully, my middle school teams will be in attendance again this summer. The website for the camps can answer most any question you may have.

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling

pd I have to disagree. I have taken my whole team to Coach Lou Rosselli's camps at Edinboro and at Ohio State and they are excellent camps the instruction is second to none, the conditions where always great, and my kids had a great time wrestling and working out 8 to 9 hours a day and goofing off with the camp help. Those summer trips is something graduated wrestlers always bring up when i see them or they come by my house to let me know how they are doing. Those were great summers every year for 10 in a row, we had a lot of fun and really improved or wrestling. Coach Rosselli really lets the kids see what they are really capable of doing.

Edited by drem2acheve

Jeff Jordans in Ohio, UTC, Our Blackman camps, & The Gordon Connell/Pat Simpson camp in early June with Mr. Marchetti/Mr. Hooker & others working with with 25-30 boys can be a boost for $125 all week! What a value!

Indiana U I hear can also make an impact,,, ask coach Kremer @ Wilson central after sending 24 fresh/sophomore boys up there.

Edited by Sommers