Girls 4AA District Tournament

Game schedule for Girls 4AA District Tournament.

Thursday. 2/16

#6 Scott Co. vs. #3 Alcoa. 6:00

#4 CAK. vs. #5. Kingston 7:30

Saturday. 2/18

#2 Stone Memorial. vs. Scott/Alcoa winner. 4:00

#1 Loudon vs. CAK/Kingston winner. 7:00

Monday 2/20. Consolation. 6:00

Tuesday 2/21. Championship. 6:00

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes. I have seen that cause problems. In my last coaching stop, if a coach resigned they got them into another building. Sometimes the very next day. Welcome. 
    • Agree. The man literally sacrificed time, moments, memories you can't get back with his own family for every single athlete at that school. (and many others) To those that continue to be negative about him and continue to bring him up; He's been loyal, hardworking and just his entire coaching career. Ask anyone that actually has a leg to stand on in regard to Coach.
    • Egotistical? That's a new one.  It's funny, I'm friends with two of the younger coaches that he "ran off" as you say. In fact, he helped them find jobs, encouraged them to do what was best for their growing families, provided advice, support and still does to this day. 
    • Aug 23     @ Maryville (L, 0-1) Aug 30     South Doyle (W, 1-1) Sep 5     @ William Blount (L, 1-2) Sep 13     Powell (L, 1-3) Sep 20     Karns (L, 1-4) Sep 27     @ West (L, 1-5) Oct 4     Knoxville Halls (L, 1-6) Oct 18     @ Lenoir City (W, 2-6) Oct 25     @ Knox Central (L, 2-7) Nov 1     Clinton (L, 2-8)  
    • Track has always been big at OR. Ran off about 7 straight titles in the 60s. Your hate for Gaddis runs deep, huh? What did he ever do to you, to make you disdain him that much? You can’t seem to stop talking about the guy. He’s living rent free in your head. Might wanna get that checked out, you don’t wanna go to the grave with that on your heart.