owl football 2012

anderson40

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way they go 4-6. Their district is not good enough to "put them down" even if they are young in areas. Gordonsville and White House will be tough games as always and LA & DeKalb appear to be the only district threats to the Owls. I'll say that Coach Maynord's team will go 7-3 or 6-4 (5-5 at absolute "worst case scenario").

Basil's not serious, try not to take the bait...

But I do agree with you, White House isn't a district game so they may not play them this year but I haven't looked at schedule so I don't know. They still have some talent on that football team and Smith County is one of those teams that's always going to be pretty good.

As far as the district goes I would watch out for Upperman. They had a young sophomore QB who was very good. They'll be improved and may make some noise in the district, imo...

Edited by swanson71

But I do agree with you, White House isn't a district game so they may not play them this year but I haven't looked at schedule so I don't know. They still have some talent on that football team and Smith County is one of those teams that's always going to be pretty good.

As far as the district goes I would watch out for Upperman. They had a young sophomore QB who was very good. They'll be improved and may make some noise in the district, imo...

SC does play White House next year. They, WH, lost a good QB and excellent receiver and several good linemen. They return a very good running back who could play for anybody. This will be a good game. Gordonsville, Livingston will be tough next year.

Don't look for the Owls to go undefeated again next year, but it looks as if some poeple are going to be surprised by the Owls.

SC does play White House next year. They, WH, lost a good QB and excellent receiver and several good linemen. They return a very good running back who could play for anybody. This will be a good game. Gordonsville, Livingston will be tough next year.

Don't look for the Owls to go undefeated again next year, but it looks as if some poeple are going to be surprised by the Owls.

7-3 is what I got them for next year, I do think next year is the year Gville gets you guys. But like most years that game will be a good one to see.

I wasn't sure if you all were going to play WH next year or not...do you have a schedule for next year?

HowdoitNotknow2's not really serious, try not to take the bait...

He lost all credibility last year he picked Jo Byrns to run all over my Tigers! :flower:

7-3 is what I got them for next year, I do think next year is the year Gville gets you guys. But like most years that game will be a good one to see.

I wasn't sure if you all were going to play WH next year or not...do you have a schedule for next year?

Gville will have a very good team next year. They return just about everybody from this years team. Owls will have to play excellent ball to beat them.

White Co. - away

Gville-Home

Livingston-Home

Warren Co. home

Dekalb-away

Daisy Duke (Macon)- away

Upperman-Home

OPEN

Cannon-Away

White House- away

York - Home