Aint a bad way to finish

bear cat brown

So this is what it feels like the day after......

First of all, I owe an apology to The Team Out West.... I now believe that you are the only team that can toe the line with the Soddy By God Mommies. Had I lived in Elvis's city, I would have been your #1 fan.

Congrats to the Purple fish eaters and their leaders Pat Simpson and the stompin / Singin cowboy for a great tournament and excellent year. I am a huge admirer of the way you run your program and slightly jealous of the great support from your daddies and mommies.

I believe that Soddy By Goddddddd proved this weekend that they are the top dog in the State of Tennessee. Another team that has excellent leadership in the form of the firm buttocks, Steve Henry....Their fans are like family to me, always borrowing money and never paying me back, and most of the time cheering for my boys to do well, thank y'all very much..........

What a very emotional weekend it was for the people that I love, some good and some not so much.

I would like to clear up some myths about me before i hop on my shetland pony and ride off to retirement land

1) I think the JV div is inferior.... Not true.. I gave them that name only to get a rise or two out of the JV daddies. I respect and appreciate all wrestlers for toeing the line. I may have gotten on the Team out West a little to hard this year, and for that I'm sorry. Congrats Christian Bros on a great year..

2) I am a womanizer... Kinda guilty on this one.. But if my reference to the beauty of some mommies offended any of them, then I am sorry. But I think that they kinda dug it. I'm an old harmless man plus if you have seen my neighbor, you would know that I don't think that the grass is greener anywhere. I do probably owe one lady in Nashville an apology, so here goes... Cathy Moseley, I'm sorry that years ago when you asked me to whisk you away, that I didn't. I can see Glen Moseley right now scratching his head saying, " so that's who Mathy Coseley is"

3) That we enjoy an adult beverage.... Not as guilty as people think, but not totally false..

When Jack hugged me after his match, I thought of all the help that he has received to finally get up there on that damnnnn top step. So thanks to Coach Art Johnson, Keith Helton, Andy Kranske, Kevin Emily, Tim Manley, Johnny Lennon, Ira Miller, John Mullin, Tim Voiles, and his brother Tee Boone.

This sport has given me the opportunity to hang with some great people, too many to mention, what the heck it's my last post so here goes.. Pattonsboydad, Jakesdad , tylersdad, cupcake, glc, my big ol friend, old lion , buckypoo,soms,bayoubear, wresle90,da bears, bewhoyouis, raider76, mtn rasslin herm, Texas 23, mr wonderful, the late Ijtx, walkinvol, cityhigh79, all the Fadder Ryan clan, especially the mommies, bigredblooded , whiskey joe, and many many more that I will add later. Last but not least, my good friend Harry Thornton, what a great ride my friend.

Someone suggested that I write my own obituary... Here goes

Bcb iii :flower: Died today at the early age of 52....some think that he is seated in purgatory while others insist he is catching a great tan, probably a toss up. Bcb iii loved his kids and spent his life trying to be the father that his father was. He enjoyed riding horseback neekid, running with the bulls neekid, sky diving neekid and modeling neekid. He was banned from Ranches, Spain , all airports and had a restraining order from coming within 100 yards of any art classes, but still had a cheerie disposition

He loved coaching the OLFFERS and enjoyed watching them grow into young men.

He died today with a smile on his face, because he had an incredible family and a neighbor that he loved

Funeral services will be held at Mayos between 3-8, which happens to be Happy Hour and donation to his favorite team EFT would be greatly appreciated..

I want to thank my two sons Tee and Jack for putting up with me for the last 21 and 18 years and thanks for choosing to participate in the greatest sport of all.

So to the joy and happiness of the silent majority I am now signing off for the final time

God I love this sport

Bcb iii. :flower:

Edited by bear cat brown

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I owe an apology to The Team Out West.... I now believe that you are the only team that can toe the line with the Soddy By God Mommies. Had I lived in Elvis's city, I would have been your #1 fan.

Congrats to the Purple fish eaters and their leaders Pat Simpson and the stompin / Singin cowboy for a great tournament and excellent year. I am a huge admirer of the way you run your program and slightly jealous of the great support from your daddies and mommies.

I believe that Soddy By Goddddddd proved this weekend that they are the top dog in the State of Tennessee. Another team that has excellent leadership in the form of the firm buttocks, Steve Henry....Their fans are like family to me, always borrowing money and never paying me back, and most of the time cheering for my boys to do well, thank y'all very much..........

What a very emotional weekend it was for the people that I love, some good and some not so much.

I would like to clear up some myths about me before i hop on my shetland pony and ride off to retirement land

1) I think the JV div is inferior.... Not true.. I gave them that name only to get a rise or two out of the JV daddies. I respect and appreciate all wrestlers for toeing the line. I may have gotten on the Team out West a little to hard this year, and for that I'm sorry. Congrats Christian Bros on a great year..

2) I am a womanizer... Kinda guilty on this one.. But if my reference to the beauty of some mommies offended any of them, then I am sorry. But I think that they kinda dug it. I'm an old harmless man plus if you have seen my neighbor, you would know that I don't think that the grass is greener anywhere. I do probably owe one lady in Nashville an apology, so here goes... Cathy Moseley, I'm sorry that years ago when you asked me to whisk you away, that I didn't. I can see Glen Moseley right now scratching his head saying, " so that's who Mathy Coseley is"

3) That we enjoy an adult beverage.... Not as guilty as people think, but not totally false..

When Jack hugged me after his match, I thought of all the help that he has received to finally get up there on that damnnnn top step. So thanks to Coach Art Johnson, Keith Helton, Andy Kranske, Kevin Emily, Tim Manley, Johnny Lennon, Ira Miller, John Mullin, Tim Voiles, and his brother Tee Boone.

This sport has given me the opportunity to hang with some great people, too many to mention, what the heck it's my last post so here goes.. Pattonsboydad, Jakesdad , tylersdad, cupcake, glc, my big ol friend, old lion , buckypoo,soms,bayoubear, wresle90,da bears, bewhoyouis, raider76, mtn rasslin herm, mr wonderful, the late Ijtx, walkinvol, cityhigh79, all the Fadder Ryan clan, especially the mommies, bigredblooded , whiskey joe, and many many more that I will add later. Last but not least, my good friend Harry Thornton, what a great ride my friend.

Bcb iii :flower: Died today at the early age of 52....some think that he is seated in purgatory while others insist he is catching a great tan, probably a toss up. Bcb iii loved his kids and spent his life trying to be the father that his father was. He enjoyed riding horseback neekid, running with the bulls neekid, sky diving neekid and modeling neekid. He was banned from Ranches, Spain , all airports and had a restraining order from coming within 100 yards of any art classes, but still had a cheerie disposition

He died today with a smile on his face, because he had an incredible family and a neighbor that he loved

Funeral services will be held at Mayos between 3-8, which happens to be Happy Hour and donation to his favorite team EFT would be greatly appreciated..

I want to thank my two sons Tee and Jack for putting up with me for the last 21 and 18 years and thanks for choosing to participate in the greatest sport of all.

So to the joy and happiness of the silent majority I am now signing off for the final time

God I love this sport

I am hurt, I did not make the list....

This sport has given me the opportunity to hang with some great people, too many to mention, what the heck it's my last post so here goes.. Pattonsboydad, Jakesdad , tylersdad, cupcake, glc, my big ol friend, old lion , buckypoo,soms,bayoubear, wresle90,da bears, bewhoyouis, raider76, mtn rasslin herm, mr wonderful, the late Ijtx, walkinvol, cityhigh79, all the Fadder Ryan clan, especially the mommies, bigredblooded , whiskey joe, and many many more that I will add later. Last but not least, my good friend Harry Thornton, what a great ride my friend.

God I love this sport

Sorry to see you go my friend but we had some good times. My finish to this site isn't gonna be nearly as glorious as yours, especially because Jack and lil Wg finished as polar opposites in their respective brackets, however, I do owe my other father a thank you. There was to much talent to be thrown away and you saw that and helped my family out a ton. Nobody here will understand that except you but we owe you a huge thank you. Maybe we'll get to see your two sons matched up if they decide to pursue it at the next level. Keep in touch.

WrestlingGod aka Thadd Little

Page High Grad and reformed Indy fan

:flower: Congratulations to Mr Jack Boone and Daddy Boone

:flower: It was an honor to hug you both! Disclaimer: It will be years before Jack hugs like you,,,he needs time (years) for all that muscle,,, to get covered up with padded love,,,like his daddy!

:flower: Retired or not,,,,look forward to pre-match meetings (of the secret type) with you and that wicked cool Harry T next season

My 21 dash salute ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lee,,,sends... :flower:

And now the end is near

And so I face the final curtain

My friend I'll say it clear

I'll state my case of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I traveled each and every highway

And more, much more than this

I did it my way

Regrets I've had a few

But then again too few to mention

I did what I had to do

And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course

Each careful step along the byway

And more, much more than this

I did it my way

Yes there were times I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew

But through it all when there was doubt

I ate it up and spit it out, I faced it all

And I stood tall and did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried

I've had my fill, my share of losing

And now as tears subside

I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that

And may I say not in a shy way

Oh no, oh no, not me

I did it my way

For what is a man what has he got

If not himself then he has not

To say the things he truly feels

And not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows

And did it my way

I find this appropriate.

Good luck and God bless...

This sport has given me the opportunity to hang with some great people, too many to mention, what the heck it's my last post so here goes.. Pattonsboydad, Jakesdad , tylersdad, cupcake, glc, my big ol friend, old lion , buckypoo,soms,bayoubear, wresle90,da bears, bewhoyouis, raider76, mtn rasslin herm, Texas 23, mr wonderful, the late Ijtx, walkinvol, cityhigh79, all the Fadder Ryan clan, especially the mommies, bigredblooded , whiskey joe, and many many more that I will add later. Last but not least, my good friend Harry Thornton, what a great ride my friend.

God I love this sport

Hey Bearcat,

Again, congrats to Jack and Grayson! It's great to place not one, but two more pictures up on the wall in that hallway at ND. I'm glad Jack's will be next to the pictue of that last kid who won it for the Irish, what ever his name was...

It's been fun. I loved my 4 year tenure of being an obnoxious coach/dad/cheerleader/team mom/cooler coordinator/etc. for the Irish and I thank you for allowing me to squeeze an additional 5-6 years out of it living vicariously through you, Tee, and Jack.

Irish forever,

Harry Thornton