B.T.Washington Warriors

BTWSheriff

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your point? I said since 2000 I could find 11 and u found 12. Same difference. Simply no domination there, Im sorry if it hurts all u memphis guys feelings but u proved my point

No actually you helped prove the point. Every single year Memphis area wins a title. Only reason perry county and 1A has championships is because Memphis JUST started havin 1A teams about 4 or 5 yeArs ago. No we are about to dominate 1A as well........

Forget Memphis area crap! What about ur jerk coach and the reason this thresd was sarted. You still gonna tell all these guys on here BTW scored 149 points on that team with a running clock from the second qtr. on with out pressing them? I think this group here can add and see right through that. For u to back this guy up says alot about you too. Hes a jerk, his AD is a jerk, and the administration are jerks for allowing this to happen. But I guess when there their all sitting at hooters in 30 years itll give them something to brag about wont it?

Very good on Bolton. The Wildcats have six championships in their history. Didn't know Perry County had six as well. Good to know.

Ridgeway and Cordova are Memphis schools and Southwind will be*.

(*Southwind was built as a county school with the understanding it would to go over to City School control. Cordova was constructed under a similar agreement in the late 90's. The current MCS/SCS situation will render the agreement moot as Southwind and sadly Bolton will end up under the new mega school district since neither school sits in any particular incorporated city.)

Bartlett and the other county schools are in the same county as Memphis but we're in for a long discussion if you think we consider ourselves Memphis schools. I respect why people may think as you do due to size of Memphis and the close proximity of these schools to the city itself but that just isn't the case. The current situation involving the dissolution of Memphis City Schools and subsequent merger with Shelby County Schools hasn't endeared the rest of Shelby county to the city of Memphis. Most if not all area municipalities are preparing to break away and form their own individual school districts to ensure local autonomy. Don't get me wrong, I love the area but the rest of the county is tired of being pushed around.

Sorry for the length but trust me, and I say this as an alum of one such school, those schools share the county but are not just county schools B)

Sir, I respect your posts, but please dont act like Bartlett is not part of the Memphis Metro area. this is not a conversation about the school system merger so please save it for us. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE MEMPHIS AREA BASKETBALL. And bartlett is soooooo in the Memphis area. lol. just as well as desoto county which is in Mississippi (for Yall who dont know). We know that players transfer for mcs to scs to dcs all the time. This is the memphis area. Just had to bring you back to reality because you were getting into the politics of the merger.

IS THIS A JOKE?

Scotts Hill insults BTW by offering them $2,000 dollars to forfeit their home court advantaged in both the boys and girls games to play in their home town. Are you serious. Do you think people in Memphis are that dumb, or just..... Scotts Hill is a 9-15 team. Is this serious? Are you kidding me? this is disrespectful. Scotts Hill just fueled the fire. I doubt BTW will hold anything back now. I smell a 150 point win. Welcome to South Memphis............Isn't this black history month.................

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....3 starters not on the team during the first semester????????? Academic failures?????????? Transfers????? How all of a sudden tdo 3 starters on a team magically apear from nowhere?????? Recruiting maybe? Grade fixing? Please explain this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dont see this around 12A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

now your getting it :roflol::roflol:

there are always mempho kids changing teams in all sports....coaches,ads load up squads per classifations to compete in state .. TSSAA would never be able to figure out the mess there..

to say Jackson and Bolivar should be considered memphis schools for sake of claiming state bb gold titles is absurb 75-90 miles away !!!

to check out condition of memphis inner city schools which are deplorable the wall writers guns drugs gotta go ...its sad the city school adminstration doesnt care about these youung men and ladies..

Edited by DHSFB64

Sir, I respect your posts, but please dont act like Bartlett is not part of the Memphis Metro area. this is not a conversation about the school system merger so please save it for us. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE MEMPHIS AREA BASKETBALL. And bartlett is soooooo in the Memphis area. lol. just as well as desoto county which is in Mississippi (for Yall who dont know). We know that players transfer for mcs to scs to dcs all the time. This is the memphis area. Just had to bring you back to reality because you were getting into the politics of the merger.

I did not mean to offend. It was wrong to bring local poilitcs into this/ I won't bring it up again. I fully appreciate Memphis and what it does for all areas around. As I said, I LOVE the area, I just don't like to feel overwhelmed if you know what I mean.

or

How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metro

Edited by Pantherbert

[/quote

SEE SHERIFF, You just dont get it. This is NOT a conversation about Memphis Basketball!!! If u want to start another topic about Memphis Basketball start one, because it looks like alot of people have strong oppinions on this. You keep dodging the real thing that got this all started. And thats BTW lack of sportsmanship, lack of schedule strength, lack of oversight, and just basically everyone associated with this program at the school level should be reprimanded or removed for what they do to those inferior teams. i mean if I had already beat a team by over 100 points twice in the regular season and then played them again and ran the score up to 149-23, I would expect my job to be on the line! But not you! You tried to tell everyone on here that u didnt press and it was just this SUPERNATURAL talent that BTW has and it couldnt be helped. Then when people called you on it, u changed the subject to Memphis Bball. I mean be a man and tell all these people on here how appalled and embarassed you were when your team did that to these undermanned and underskilled boys!

Heck, I respect that team more than yours, for just showing up a third time and taking a beating like a man. That guy is a better coach than me, because if you did that to me a third time, I would have pulled a JOHN CHENEY on u and sent in the GOONS. And the first time one of those SUPERNATURAL athletes Memphis has went in for a dunk, hed be picking his teeth up off the floor!!!. BE a man and admit it!

SEE SHERIFF, You just dont get it. This is NOT a conversation about Memphis Basketball!!! If u want to start another topic about Memphis Basketball start one, because it looks like alot of people have strong oppinions on this. You keep dodging the real thing that got this all started. And thats BTW lack of sportsmanship, lack of schedule strength, lack of oversight, and just basically everyone associated with this program at the school level should be reprimanded or removed for what they do to those inferior teams. i mean if I had already beat a team by over 100 points twice in the regular season and then played them again and ran the score up to 149-23, I would expect my job to be on the line! But not you! You tried to tell everyone on here that u didnt press and it was just this SUPERNATURAL talent that BTW has and it couldnt be helped. Then when people called you on it, u changed the subject to Memphis Bball. I mean be a man and tell all these people on here how appalled and embarassed you were when your team did that to these undermanned and underskilled boys!

Heck, I respect that team more than yours, for just showing up a third time and taking a beating like a man. That guy is a better coach than me, because if you did that to me a third time, I would have pulled a JOHN CHENEY on u and sent in the GOONS. And the first time one of those SUPERNATURAL athletes Memphis has went in for a dunk, hed be picking his teeth up off the floor!!!. BE a man and admit it!

Sorry, now u can see it