Region 5aa

Swanson123

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That train is a good train but slow.

And with this post Papa, you continue to show how immature you are. First, in the 9a vs 10a thread, you are arguing with a poster who is a self admitted girl, who happens to currently be playing high school basketball, then you call another girl slow. Grow up bro. I remember you from last year. You continuously stated how Waverly was better than Macon and should have won, even though Macon clearly won, despite which players played and didn't play. My question to you is this, what will you do when somebody beats Waverly again this year? Will you incessantly complain about a high school sport nearly a year later, or will you move on with your life as it is intended for you to do so?

-As far as the games go, Macon vs. CPA should be a good game coming down to the last few possessions. I expect nothing but the same out of Page vs. Waverly Central. The substate games are gonna be tough for all 4 of these teams, no matter who has to go where.

Edited by TennesseeSportsMan

Great game by both CPA and Macon Co. I can't believe neither of these teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state. Macon Co is really good, great guards but very strong down low. Calamity Jane is the real deal although she gets away with a lot of fouls down low on the post. CPA played like champions. Down most of the 4th qtr and down 4 with less than a minute left. Meredith Roman hit 3 free throws with 2.7 secs left to send to overtime. CPA dominated OT. Will be interesting to see how they do against Page and Waverly.

Great game by both CPA and Macon Co. I can't believe neither of these teams are ranked in the top 10 in the state. Macon Co is really good, great guards but very strong down low. Calamity Jane is the real deal although she gets away with a lot of fouls down low on the post. CPA played like champions. Down most of the 4th qtr and down 4 with less than a minute left. Meredith Roman hit 3 free throws with 2.7 secs left to send to overtime. CPA dominated OT. Will be interesting to see how they do against Page and Waverly.

Roman's free throws were key no doubt, but I thought that Emily Boyd's three point shot late in the game to bring CPA with in striking distance was huge. I would have thought her 14 points for the night would have put her on the all tourney team. She was stellar all night long.