Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

Been watching this for 20+ years. There has always been and will always be disparity in the selection of all tourney teams. Move on. Cwood's youth really came out last night. Perry Co. is undeniably the best team in the region. As long as Cwood is in the fight they are my favorite to win it all. But if/when they get sent home I hope Perry co can bring it back to our district.

Now I hate to b harsh but Guru, Sportsfan, and chemtrail- dudes yall really should focus on getting a life outside of these sports. Maybe u should join the armed forces or something. Anything to get out and see the bigger picture. :flower:

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS GURU!!!!

Your fightin a never ending fight. This is just the way Perry County ppl are gonna be. They won't be happy ever...even if they win a state championship because somebody would have done somethin wrong. The fact that guru is to stupid to realize it after all those good things I said about them doing good in the tournaments and more than likely going to the state tournament shows that it's all them and they just think that someone is always out to get them. PC fans wouldn't be happy if the whole team would have made all region, and Guru is just mad that Tucker didn't get it and probably upset because he knows Perry County won't amount to anything after Tucker leaves.

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS GURU!!!!

Your fightin a never ending fight. This is just the way Perry County ppl are gonna be. They won't be happy ever...even if they win a state championship because somebody would have done somethin wrong. The fact that guru is to stupid to realize it after all those good things I said about them doing good in the tournaments and more than likely going to the state tournament shows that it's all them and they just think that someone is always out to get them. PC fans wouldn't be happy if the whole team would have made all region, and Guru is just mad that Tucker didn't get it and probably upset because he knows Perry County won't amount to anything after Tucker leaves.

How dumb are you? Tucker did get it. And im not so sure that PC won't be the second best team in the District next year. Im just saying there is MAYBE 1 player in the Region that would start over the 5 on this PC team. Just Saying.

The girls all tournament team was the same way. There were girls that were selected that should not have made it. One example is Summertown. They had four. Should have had two for sure with a third questionable. If coaches are looking at box scores there is no way Grooms should have been selected. Not sure what she had in the first round game, but I believe she scored 1 point in the semefinals and 1 point in the championship game. How is this justified? It was the same way in the selection of district players for the boys and girls. No way some of those players should have made it. Summertown girls with 5? No way. Things like this happens with a system in which teams get a set number of players selected based on where the team finishes in the regular season. The top team gets 3 or 4, not sure. So how did Summertown end up with 5? To me the purpose of selecting teams of this nature should be to select your 10 or 12 best players overall, regardless of which teams they come from. If a team gets left out, tough. We live in a society where a lot of people expect things to be given to them without doing anything to earn it. Pick your best players and if you make another coach or team mad don't lose any sleep over it, but pick the kids that deserve it.

Here was the deal with the girls. WC, Cwood, a loretto all tied for third. so instead of 1st getting 4 2nd getting 3 3rd and 4th 2 and the other 1. the tied teams got 2 and Summertown got the other spot.. AND DESERVED IT.. Who should of made it over any of those 5 Summertown girls???? yes there were girls who didnt make it better than some who did, but PC and Clifton have to get one.

If you pick your best twelve PC and Clifton are not represented. So then your looking at 1 from WC(Risner) 3 from loretto(Hemmen, Brodie, the freshman#11) Cwood 3(Littrell, Haddock, Farmer) and that leaves 5.. Either way you do it those 5 are in the districts top 12 players.

All this said.. ask PC boys if they care.. they have a plaque to hang up in the gym before their HOME game in the sub-state Monday. Those individual awards will be forgotten in a week. those plaques tend ta hang around for years in the TEAMS gym.

good luck to both teams in the sub-state and hopefully beyond.. Maybe Cwood can squeak through and get a 5th chance at PC

Here was the deal with the girls. WC, Cwood, a loretto all tied for third. so instead of 1st getting 4 2nd getting 3 3rd and 4th 2 and the other 1. the tied teams got 2 and Summertown got the other spot.. AND DESERVED IT.. Who should of made it over any of those 5 Summertown girls???? yes there were girls who didnt make it better than some who did, but PC and Clifton have to get one.

If you pick your best twelve PC and Clifton are not represented. So then your looking at 1 from WC(Risner) 3 from loretto(Hemmen, Brodie, the freshman#11) Cwood 3(Littrell, Haddock, Farmer) and that leaves 5.. Either way you do it those 5 are in the districts top 12 players.

All this said.. ask PC boys if they care.. they have a plaque to hang up in the gym before their HOME game in the sub-state Monday. Those individual awards will be forgotten in a week. those plaques tend ta hang around for years in the TEAMS gym.

good luck to both teams in the sub-state and hopefully beyond.. Maybe Cwood can squeak through and get a 5th chance at PC

I agree that the 12 best players should get them even if it leaves a team without 1.

How dumb are you? Tucker did get it. And im not so sure that PC won't be the second best team in the District next year. Im just saying there is MAYBE 1 player in the Region that would start over the 5 on this PC team. Just Saying.

Lol.....:roflol: :roflol: keep reaching Guru. I know Tucker made you moron. I was at the game. I was just showing your unblemished love for Tucker. You take this way to serious man but than again you have to. You have to tell the world of how Perry County is done wrong and that Wayne County is the biggest conspirator to bring down Perry County.

Now, go to the corner and suck your thumb and keep cryin about Perry County being treated so bad....ok :cry:

• Upvote 1

I have thought most of the year that PC had 5 of the top 12 players in the district.

But after seeing PC play several times in the past two weeks i have noticed this.

Tucker-best player in the district.. only mathis has a slight argument here. But still Tucker no doubt

Rhodes- best 3 pt shooter in the dist/region

Hill- best pg in the dist, not much of a scorer but doesnt need to be. does his roll better than any other pg

Gilboy- really good inside. great defender and rebounded probably best RB in dist.

Dill- here is where my opinion changed.. Dill is PCs weak link. I think they are more dangerous with Endey on the floor. Dill is the type of player you can leave standing all by himself to allow double team on tucker. I have been suprised with his play on both sides of the floor these past two weeks.

those 4 are top 6 or 7 in the dist. but Dill is not on the same level as any of those 4

That's all that matters when it's all said and done. So, why does it matter who got it?

I have thought most of the year that PC had 5 of the top 12 players in the district.

But after seeing PC play several times in the past two weeks i have noticed this.

Tucker-best player in the district.. only mathis has a slight argument here. But still Tucker no doubt

Hill- best pg in the dist, not much of a scorer but doesnt need to be. does his roll better than any other pg

Gilboy- really good inside. great defender and rebounded probably best RB in dist.

Dill- here is where my opinion changed.. Dill is PCs weak link. I think they are more dangerous with Endey on the floor. Dill is the type of player you can leave standing all by himself to allow double team on tucker. I have been suprised with his play on both sides of the floor these past two weeks.

those 4 are top 6 or 7 in the dist. but Dill is not on the same level as any of those 4

Who cares who is the best on the team. If you PC folks aren't careful you are going to cause division on your team and blow a very good shot at winning a state championship. I would like for some team in our district to win a state championship and you all have the best shot. Get behind your team and stop worring about which one is the better player.