Region 6A

Vandychris

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Region 6A tournament in Waynesboro?

The Bobby Hurley type that pulls up his socks, tightens the shoelaces, and instead of wearing his own shorts gets up in the shorts of the opposing player after he slaps the floor and challenges him to bring it----I would take Dill in a minute---much quicker than a player that doesnt work hard on the defensive end and has shown a tendancy to get lost in the shuffle offensively and dominated by lesser skilled players

What I dont get it

Edited by vikingpop

No where did i bash Dill nor say that he wasnt a good player. I think that he is the one player on the PC team that can be left wide open on the offensive end to allow doubling on Tucker or help through screens for Rhodes at the top of the key. Dill would start for probably every team in the dist. However, he does leave a window for other teams to slow PCs offense.. I never said that he couldnt play defense or even hinted that defense didnt matter. I will be the first to tell you that if you cant play defense you cant win past a certain point. The point that i made was that he provides teams a chance to squat an extra defender in the paint for more help side. You PC fans get too defensive sometimes. Somebody finished with "Who won". Im not bashing PC. I think they are a top 4 team. I havnt seen every team in the state just like you havnt so i can say they are the best or that they are not.

And if you can tell what stats a kid is averaging. either A.) you are that kid B.) Your just making something up to defend him or C.) you need a job, wife, or friend or something.

Good luck to both PC and Cwood tonight. hope to hear good news from both games. DOES ANYBODY KNOW RADIO STATIONS TO HEAR EITHER GAME?

No where did i bash Dill nor say that he wasnt a good player. I think that he is the one player on the PC team that can be left wide open on the offensive end to allow doubling on Tucker or help through screens for Rhodes at the top of the key. Dill would start for probably every team in the dist. However, he does leave a window for other teams to slow PCs offense.. I never said that he couldnt play defense or even hinted that defense didnt matter. I will be the first to tell you that if you cant play defense you cant win past a certain point. The point that i made was that he provides teams a chance to squat an extra defender in the paint for more help side. You PC fans get too defensive sometimes. Somebody finished with "Who won". Im not bashing PC. I think they are a top 4 team. I havnt seen every team in the state just like you havnt so i can say they are the best or that they are not.

And if you can tell what stats a kid is averaging. either A.) you are that kid B.) Your just making something up to defend him or C.) you need a job, wife, or friend or something.

Good luck to both PC and Cwood tonight. hope to hear good news from both games. DOES ANYBODY KNOW RADIO STATIONS TO HEAR EITHER GAME?

Perry Co. is on ihigh.com/tn

I have thought most of the year that PC had 5 of the top 12 players in the district.

But after seeing PC play several times in the past two weeks i have noticed this.

Tucker-best player in the district.. only mathis has a slight argument here. But still Tucker no doubt :roflol:

Rhodes- best 3 pt shooter in the dist/region

Hill- best pg in the dist, not much of a scorer but doesnt need to be. does his roll better than any other pg

Gilboy- really good inside. great defender and rebounded probably best RB in dist.

Dill- here is where my opinion changed.. Dill is PCs weak link. I think they are more dangerous with Endey on the floor. Dill is the type of player you can leave standing all by himself to allow double team on tucker. I have been suprised with his play on both sides of the floor these past two weeks.

those 4 are top 6 or 7 in the dist. but Dill is not on the same level as any of those 4

Dill scores 20 tonight so much for your opinon :roflol: