1. 1. Who will win AA Miss Basketball?

• Rachel Bell - Creek Wood
    • Elizabeth Masengil - McMinn Central
    • Abbey Sissom - Cannon County

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen all three girls play and they are all really good player. They all play for good teams and have lead their teams to the next level of the tournament. I know Rachel Bell is really athletic. She has great ball handling skills and a really smooth player! Rachel is fun to watch play. Emily Sissom is a great shooter. She does more than just shoot but shooting is what she is known for. I got a chance to see her in a camp at UT Martin and Emily can shoot the ball really well. I seen her in the district tournament and she can flat out play. From what I have seen she is better than her sister. She is really good. Elizabeth Masengil I think separates herself from the group because she can do it all. She can play all 5 positions on the floor. She can shoot the ball from all over. Elizabeth is one of the strongest and toughest player I have ever seen. She has so many and 1 it's not even funny. She is a scoring machine and great rebounder. Her career stat can back that up. Elizabeth plays great defense. She is a game changer. Of the three players I think Masengil is the most complete player. My vote would go to Elizabeth Masengil.

I have seen all three girls play and they are all really good player. They all play for good teams and have lead their teams to the next level of the tournament. I know Rachel Bell is really athletic. She has great ball handling skills and a really smooth player! Rachel is fun to watch play. Emily Sissom is a great shooter. She does more than just shoot but shooting is what she is known for. I got a chance to see her in a camp at UT Martin and Emily can shoot the ball really well. I seen her in the district tournament and she can flat out play. From what I have seen she is better than her sister. She is really good. Elizabeth Masengil I think separates herself from the group because she can do it all. She can play all 5 positions on the floor. She can shoot the ball from all over. Elizabeth is one of the strongest and toughest player I have ever seen. She has so many and 1 it's not even funny. She is a scoring machine and great rebounder. Her career stat can back that up. Elizabeth plays great defense. She is a game changer. Of the three players I think Masengil is the most complete player. My vote would go to Elizabeth Masengil.

Her ability to get and1's is, as you said, almost laughable. She is so strong, fouling her will only allow her to score more on you. She rarely misses any shot in the paint, fouled or not.

I cannot give any input on which is the best because I have only seen Rachel Bell. The best way to describe her is she plays like a boy. She does things that High School girls are not supposed to be able to do. Every team that plays Creek Wood game plans around her and she is still a difference maker in every game. Only a sophomore btw. She has all tools physically, mentally and her heart is basketball. She is good for the game of basketball. Good luck to all finalists. If saying plays like a boy is offensive please understand that when I was in high school girls played 6 on 6. And you either played offense or defensive. The girls game as a whole has come along way.

I cannot give any input on which is the best because I have only seen Rachel Bell. The best way to describe her is she plays like a boy. She does things that High School girls are not supposed to be able to do. Every team that plays Creek Wood game plans around her and she is still a difference maker in every game. Only a sophomore btw. She has all tools physically, mentally and her heart is basketball. She is good for the game of basketball. Good luck to all finalists. If saying plays like a boy is offensive please understand that when I was in high school girls played 6 on 6. And you either played offense or defensive. The girls game as a whole has come along way.

Thanks for the input. Being from Central, my vote is obviously for Masengil. I've seen her play for 2+ years and your description of Rachel sounds exactly like her. Actually, Bell was the only girl in the list that I really knew nothing about, so thanks for your comment.

My vote will go with Elizabeth Masingale. She is an outstanding player!!!! I have been so impressed with her! I am a parent of a past Chargerette player and have seen Elizabeth play. She is a well-rounded player who will help her team win every time. Our freshman players are very impressive and will help us to win many games in the future. Everyone needs to watch out for our freshman players, especially Kelsey Myers and Elizabeth Trentham!

Brandi Goodman had a triple double last night in the Region 7AA Championship Game against Covington. 14 Points 17 Rebounds and 13 Blocks. I hope Obion and McMinn make it to state so we get to see Goodman and Masengil play against each other.

That's impressive. Tell me about her. Class? Other stats this whole season. Why do you think she didn't make the 3 Finalists? Do you think she deserved it this year?

That's impressive. Tell me about her. Class? Other stats this whole season. Why do you think she didn't make the 3 Finalists? Do you think she deserved it this year?

Brandi is a Junior at Obion County Central, Season 18ppg 16rpg 4bpg... Tournament play 25ppg 16rpg 7bpg... I defintely think she should have been a finalist, but that's my opinion. The reason she isn't a finalist is probably the mere fact of publicity. They didn't make it to state last year, so many people in the media haven't seen her play. If the team happens to make it to state I don't think you will be disappointed in her performance. Good luck to all the finalist, but this kid is special.