Maryville / Alcoa on ESPN this year

Frydaddy

DHSFB64 eye'll bee wearin' my best Sundee ovurhauls and mommaSTARS will bee modelun' sumthin new knew inn Red & Black frum Camull Tint Factree, a cupple Sundee dinnur cairyout Lee's Chikin buckitts, and will haiv a toe sack full ov frashlee skimmed poke rines.....popcorneater.gif

Stars,..mmm..makin me hungry now..especially your pork rines...man mamma will look beautyful with the new duds..il be sure to look for your sunday best overalls .wish i could be there 'live' to watch this 1st time ever tv game for both teams...the new field will look awesome on tv...best of luck to to Maryville during the year ..i loved how you db tackled in last years championship game ..em white boys were fast sure tacklers..the way it use to be taught..

Edited by DHSFB64

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suz, I just got over a bad case of sarcasm and I don't want that again. Cost me 200$ in co-pays and 100$ in antibiotics.

cR.....Eye heer ye.....Eye wuz recrootin' down att Talkin' Rock, Georgie laist week and this yung recroots momma sed .."Mr. STARS eye cain sea why yore such a good recooter ewe got carizmuh".....Eye tolt hur az soon az eye got baik two Mairvul eye wood go two tha Souper-X and try two git somethin' two nock tha "carizmuh" out......huh.png

Edited by STARSNBARS

cR.....Eye heer ye.....Eye wuz recrootin' down att Talkin' Rock, Georgie laist week and this yung recroots momma sed .."Mr. STARS eye cain sea why yore such a good recooter ewe got carismuh".....Eye tolt hur az soon az eye got baik two Mairvul eye wood go two tha Souper-X and try two git somethin' two nock tha "carismuh" out......huh.png

It is sad that football would come first but it is even worse that churches would back up church services for football.

I guess its 1. Football 2. Family and then 3. GOD,for a chance to be on TV !

It is sad that football would come first but it is even worse that churches would back up church services for football.

Hey Warlock....I have a question. Would it be OK if you are Catholic?

Okie dokie.....lett me git this strait.....A "Warlock" iz wurried abowt when'st sumbodee inn Mairvul goes two Sundee Skool.....wacko.png

Eye cain assure evurbodee that Red Rebulls and me and mommaSTARS will bee goin' two church att our ragular time....and unlike sum ov tha peepull inn my church that skip out urlee two go watch Tinnersee and Kintuckey tip hit off at nune on Sundee orr sittin out prayur meetin' durin' a Wendsdee nite fer a hoam SEC gaim.....

Pluss eye will knott miss RR wearin' that red bodee suit fer all the sweet tea inn Chi-nuh....cool.png .

Edited by STARSNBARS

Really? Tell me where in the BIBLE does it say that you have to go to church at 12pm on Sunday? Do you know 100% that the Sabath is on Sunday? Are you a disgruntled fan , parent or just a hater? Are you going to put a hex on me? lol

Really? Tell me where in the BIBLE does it say that you have to go to church at 12pm on Sunday? Do you know 100% that the Sabath is on Sunday? Are you a disgruntled fan , parent or just a hater? Are you going to put a hex on me? lol

You tell'em grey! I see this as a great opportunity to get some earlier Sunday tee times later this fall. thumb[1].gif

BTW...The field looks freakin' awesome!

Okie dokie.....lett me git this strait.....A "Warlock" iz wurried abowt when'st sumbodee inn Mairvul goes two Sundee Skool.....wacko.png

Eye cain assure evurbodee that Red Rebulls and me and mommaSTARS will bee goin' two church att our ragular time....and unlike sum ov tha peepull inn my church that skip out urlee two go watch Tinnersee and Kintuckey tip hit off at nune on Sundee orr sittin out prayur meetin' durin' a Wendsdee nite fer a hoam SEC gaim.....

Pluss eye will knott miss RR wearin' that red bodee suit fer all the sweet tea inn Chi-nuh....cool.png .

Is this the best you people can spell or do you really talk baby talk ??? LOL

Warlock...if God is first in your life, then He doesn't care when you go to church. if you are what your namesake suggests, then you may want to go to church NOW.