Lawrence County representing

1Fan

Lawrence County will be well represented at the Girls State Tournament next week as all three county girls teams will be playing. Congratulations to the Summertown Lady Eagles, Loretto Lady Mustangs, and Lawrence County Lady Wildcats. Should make for an interesting week. Let's all get behind our county teams and rock Murphy Center!

• Upvote 1

Lawrence County will be well represented at the Girls State Tournament next week as all three county girls teams will be playing. Congratulations to the Summertown Lady Eagles, Loretto Lady Mustangs, and Lawrence County Lady Wildcats. Should make for an interesting week. Let's all get behind our county teams and rock Murphy Center!

A sincere and hearty congrats to all three teams!!!

Unfortunately, LCHS wont be playing the same day as Stown or Loretto and those 2 will play in seperate sessions since they are forced to be in opposite brackets, but I have no problem being a fan of all 3 next week.

There hasn't been sessions in some time... Pay one price, stay all day.. Games at 10, 11:30, 1:00, 2:30, 4:00, 5:30

Actually, all three LC teams could play on Thursday. AA will open the tourney w 4 ganes Wed followed by two AAA games. If LC makes the bottom of the bracket opposite Riverdale, they would play at either 10 or 11:30 Thursday. Loretto and Stown will def play Thursday and will be on opposite sides of bracket but it could in fact b poss to see all 3 teams play with only one game in between that didn't matter...-

Big congrats to all 3 teams from LC. The Lady Cats had to really fight for a tough win from Bradley Central as they were a very fundamental and large team. LCHS shot the ball about as pour as they have this season, that happens somtimes. Hope they can have a better percentage in the Boro. I'm so proud to have 2 girls be a part of this group. I am also proud for the girls who are friends of ours on the Mustangs & Eagles. Go Lawrence County.

Does anybody know if there has ever been a time that all of a county's high schools had representation in the state tourney? I've never heard of it happening before.....

Last year, Macon County High School and Red Boiling Springs, the only two high school in Macon County were there. There are probably others, particularly in the more rural counties with only two high schools. Three or more in one county are probably rarer.

There hasn't been sessions in some time... Pay one price, stay all day.. Games at 10, 11:30, 1:00, 2:30, 4:00, 5:30

that is awesome...wasnt aware of this change as I did relocate for a while-still used to the way it is done up north...since this is the case, I urge fans of Summertown and Loretto to sit together and support each other and if it happens that we all play the same day, then fans of all three do this