Loretta vs Jackson County

UCSportsFan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am taking the Lady Mustangs for a couple of reasons

1. RESPECT-Many people will say they dont belong. Some fans of JC will overlook them based on record and that 30 pt game. They also wont be happy about being called Loretta-its LORETTO!!!!!!

2. This isnt the same team JC faced earlier. At that time they were dealing with injuries and still searching for their identity. They have everyone healthy now and have bought into a defensive mindset and are even playing with a sense of urgency now.

I am taking the Lady Mustangs for a couple of reasons

1. RESPECT-Many people will say they dont belong. Some fans of JC will overlook them based on record and that 30 pt game. They also wont be happy about being called Loretta-its LORETTO!!!!!!

2. This isnt the same team JC faced earlier. At that time they were dealing with injuries and still searching for their identity. They have everyone healthy now and have bought into a defensive mindset and are even playing with a sense of urgency now.

I would definitely agree that LAST year as fans we overlooked Loretta but i know the team didn't they just beat us. On that day they were the better team, period. This year is a different year and i promise you that no one from JC is overlooking the team that waxed the floor with them last year. All the win earlier in the season proved is that we CAN beat Loretta if we play our best game. If JC brings their "A" game they will win no matter what Loretta does but if they don't it could be a repeat of last years game. :popcorneater: