Lawrence County vs. Science Hill

TommyMan37604

I talked with one of the players dad and he was telling about that before their game with BJ. That may not be true, i dont know but that is what i was told. It will be a good game. Heck I think all the games will be good. I just wish i could go down and watch but hopefully can find it on the net somewhere.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC has decent size with the Gilbert sisters, Kianna and Arryanna (sp). They, along with Emily Williams are all 1000 pt scorers. If you are wondering, that is the same Emily Williams of hs golf noteriety. What I have seen of them, they arent a deep team and seem to prefer to play in the half court and only run when they clearly have the numbers. As for the schedule, came from 11 down to win at Summertown, and beat them at home also. Have beaten Loretto twice, Mt Juliet, and have 3 losses to Riverdale. FYI...Of the 3 games Stown has lost, all 3 came from LCHS and Loretto :)

LC has decent size with the Gilbert sisters, Kianna and Arryanna (sp). They, along with Emily Williams are all 1000 pt scorers. If you are wondering, that is the same Emily Williams of hs golf noteriety. What I have seen of them, they arent a deep team and seem to prefer to play in the half court and only run when they clearly have the numbers. As for the schedule, came from 11 down to win at Summertown, and beat them at home also. Have beaten Loretto twice, Mt Juliet, and have 3 losses to Riverdale. FYI...Of the 3 games Stown has lost, all 3 came from LCHS and Loretto :)

Your suppose to beat Summertown @ Loretto there single A .To me thats not a good win"s when your AAA playing A.S Hill beat #5 Clouldland by 40 or more and there at state but that wasnt a good win.

Edited by jeffs

Your suppose to beat Summertown @ Loretto there single A .To me thats not a good win"s when your AAA playing A.S Hill beat #5 Clouldland by 40 or more and there at state but that wasnt a good win.

Actually they beat Cloudland by 30 (68 to 38) but I agree you are supposed to win those, LC beat Loretto by 35. Not even sure why you would use those examples with as many top AAA teams LC has played.

Someone posted that Lawrence Co had beat these two teams .MY opion is that you shouldnt compare beating a single a school to your record if your a aaa school Im sure this will be a good game as all should be.I belive its a great thing for the players to get this far and winning one two or 3 games is just a big cherry on the sundae :roflolk:

Edited by jeffs

Actually they beat Cloudland by 30 (68 to 38) but I agree you are supposed to win those, LC beat Loretto by 35. Not even sure why you would use those examples with as many top AAA teams LC has played.

Someone posted that Lawrense had beat these single a teams.In MY opion AAA schools shouldnt compare there record by beating single a schools.Teams that make it this far deserve respect and if there lucky enough to win 1 2 or 3 games thats extra.I belive all the games will be good and hope the Hill comes out on top but i do belive it will be a close game win or lose Sorry it posted 2 times

Edited by jeffs

Someone posted that Lawrense had beat these single a teams.In MY opion AAA schools shouldnt compare there record by beating single a schools.Teams that make it this far deserve respect and if there lucky enough to win 1 2 or 3 games thats extra.I belive all the games will be good and hope the Hill comes out on top but i do belive it will be a close game win or lose Sorry it posted 2 times

I agree, Will be pulling for LC but I also think it will be a good game...Cant wait!

LC beat a really good Bradley team. They are a good solid team, imo.

Bradley was playing without one of their best players, a Senior, who was District 5AAA Player of the Year, and who has already signed a college scholarship. She got a concussion in the Region Championship blowout over Cumberland County.

However, Bradley still has those two 6'+ Sophomore post players, and several other talented young ladies......so for Lawrence County to come to the Bradley gym and shut down Bradley's offense in substate the way they did tells me Lawrence Co. must be a pretty solid team.

I think Riverdale will win it all in AAA this year.

Science Hill survives and wins 47-46. It was a great game. Lawrence Country played great defense and really frustrated the Lady Toppers. I felt like Science Hill got a little lazy in the final 5 minutes and it almost cost them. Congratulations to Lawrence County on a fine year. You are a good team. Congratulations to the Lady Toppers for surviving and moving on. Go Toppers!

Edited by AlumnI01