Lawrence County vs. Science Hill

TommyMan37604

Where you watching the same game? SH missed 3 layups in the first qtr alone. Everything I heard was that LC got their points off of rebounds so as an educated person...it tells me they couldn't shoot well. Which unfortunately for us they did in this game but came up short...have fun watching ch 2 today.

Did you watch the game or are you going off of what you heard? Both teams were pretty evenly matched. Science Hill was held to one of their lowest scoring games of the year. Both teams missed some points in the paint. At half time Lawrence County was 8 for 32 from the floor and was only down by 6. Most of you guys said that this would be a blowout game and I bet the majority could have squeezed a diamond out of a hunk of coal in the fourth quarter. Number 44 for SH is a big time player she was a matchup problem for the lady cats. Congrats to both teams on a well played game.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally, if a team plays a "heck of a ballgame," and has a star play "an amazing game," yet they still lose, they've played against a better team.

you know LC played a heck of a ballgame. every said they were the underdog and thought they'd get beat by at lesst 20. well if LC woulda made their shots they woulda won. SH just shot better. imo they are both good teams but I just think science hill got lucky to come up with a win. LC didnt have a couple players on top of their game. one was recovering from being sick. but hey not trying to use excuses I'm just saying the better team doesn't always win.

you know LC played a heck of a ballgame. every said they were the underdog and thought they'd get beat by at lesst 20. well if LC woulda made their shots they woulda won. SH just shot better. imo they are both good teams but I just think science hill got lucky to come up with a win. LC didnt have a couple players on top of their game. one was recovering from being sick. but hey not trying to use excuses I'm just saying the better team doesn't always win.

Science Hill also had a couple of players that weren't "on top of their game". You're right, the better team doesn't always win, but they did in that game. Lawrence Country has a great team, but Science Hill is just a little bit better. That's why their still playing.

Edited by AlumnI01

Science Hill also had a couple of players that weren't "on top of their game". You're right, the better team doesn't always win, but they did in that game. Lawrence Country has a great team, but Science Hill is just a little bit better. That's why their still playing.

I still don't believe SH is the better team..if LC shots woulda fallen we would be in I bet the riverdale gane will be mighty ugly I could ne wrongt though. goodluck to SH tomorrow tho.

I still don't believe SH is the better team..if LC shots woulda fallen we would be in I bet the riverdale gane will be mighty ugly I could ne wrongt though. goodluck to SH tomorrow tho.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda, doesn't matter anymore. Science Hill and Riverdale are in the title game and that's all that matters. The game very well might get ugly tomorrow. Science Hill will be without one of their best players, Shy Copney. Science Hill was supposedly going to lose BIG to Clarksville, but we all saw how that turned out :roflolk: The fact is no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow. The game's aren't decided on a message board. They're decided on the court. Go Toppers!

Edited by AlumnI01

Woulda Coulda Shoulda, doesn't matter anymore. Science Hill and Riverdale are in the title game and that's all that matters. The game very well might get ugly tomorrow. Science Hill will be without one of their best players, Shy Copney. Science Hill was supposedly going to lose BIG to Clarksville, but we all saw how that turned out :roflolk: The fact is no one knows what's going to happen tomorrow. The game's aren't decided on a message board. They're decided on the court. Go Toppers!

at least the players on the court are more classy than their fans!

Nothing I've said is rude. I've even complimented Lawrence County several times since the loss yesterday. I've simply stated the truth. Sorry if you don't like it. By the way, you might want to look at what some of the Lawrence County fans posted after the loss yesterday, and then we can discuss "class".

Edited by AlumnI01

Nothing I've said is rude. I've even complimented Lawrence County several times since the loss yesterday. I've simply stated the truth. Sorry if you don't like it. By the way, you might want to look at what some of the Lawrence County fans posted after the loss yesterday, and then we can discuss "class".

I'm done discussing anything with you. you're obnoxious

You are an idiot. I just looked at your schedule and the only quality wins you have were in post season over Oakland and Bradley. SH is better just face it and move on.

Your the Idiot, go look at the replay of the game, SH lost to LC plain and simple. The shot before half was way late, JUST LOOK AT THE TAPE, the announcers could not believe they gave her the shot. Their was a second and a half and she dribbled twice and took a jumpshot, so SH won with a basket after the buzzer by 1 point. You do the math even you cant be that dumb!

Your the Idiot, go look at the replay of the game, SH lost to LC plain and simple. The shot before half was way late, JUST LOOK AT THE TAPE, the announcers could not believe they gave her the shot. Their was a second and a half and she dribbled twice and took a jumpshot, so SH won with a basket after the buzzer by 1 point. You do the math even you cant be that dumb!

exactly right