Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for discussion purposes only. No gambling please...

1. McCallie

2. CCS

3. East Hamilton

4. Notre Dame

5. Baylor

6. Soddy-Daisy

7. Ooltewah

8. Boyd-Buchanan

9. East Ridge

10. Cleveland

I'm going to agree with you because I am not up to date on any teams like I normally am. Going to go by a Boyd practice sometime this week so that will help me know how they will be. I know they have a few very good players this year, just not sure of depth.

1. McCallie

2. CCS

3. East Hamilton

4. Notre Dame

5. Baylor

6. Soddy-Daisy

7. Ooltewah

8. Boyd-Buchanan

9. East Ridge

10. Cleveland

I have not really seen many of these teams, but going on knowing who was young last year I would say....Watch McMinn Co., watch Bradley, move Soddy down.

• 2 weeks later...

:unsure:

I'm going to agree with you because I am not up to date on any teams like I normally am. Going to go by a Boyd practice sometime this week so that will help me know how they will be. I know they have a few very good players this year, just not sure of depth.

How's yer Boyd boys doin?

Looks like Signal has some ballers and a coach this year,:thumb:

Edited by MountainTroll

1. McCallie

2. CCS

3. East Hamilton

4. Notre Dame

5. Baylor

6. Soddy-Daisy

7. Ooltewah

8. Boyd-Buchanan

9. East Ridge

10. Cleveland

McCallie should be tested at the Bearden Tournament with Bearden, Science Hill, and Maryville all on their schedule. While Notre Dame has Oak Ridge, Hardin Valley, and Science Hill.

Edited by BarcaFan

• 3 weeks later...

Ooltewah meets Soddy Daisy Tue in Soddy. Always a battle between competitive district rivals.

Varsity 7pm JV 5pm

Ooltewah's coming off their weekend tournament win in the CCS tournament Went 3-0 including a hard fought win against a strong Science Hill team.

Edited by Owl-Tracker

Ooltewah meets Soddy Daisy Tue in Soddy. Always a battle between competitive district rivals.

Varsity 7pm JV 5pm

Ooltewah's coming off their weekend tournament win in the CCS tournament Went 3-0 including a hard fought win against a strong Science Hill team.

Of the Chattanooga teams I have seen with my own eyeballs, Ooltewah compares very favorably. They have good speed, plenty of size, and nice skill with the ball. If your game against Soddy was at home, I'd predict a victory. At Soddy, it won't be as easy.

Tuesday also has another interesting game with Notre Dame hosting the resurgent team from North Red Bank. The eagles have an excellent coach this year.

Of the Chattanooga teams I have seen with my own eyeballs, Ooltewah compares very favorably. They have good speed, plenty of size, and nice skill with the ball. If your game against Soddy was at home, I'd predict a victory. At Soddy, it won't be as easy.

Tuesday also has another interesting game with Notre Dame hosting the resurgent team from North Red Bank. The eagles have an excellent coach this year.

Who is the new coach ? Experienced ?

D

Ooltewah 1 - Soddy 0

HT 0-0

Typical hard fought game between these district rivals. Both teams had chances on a wet but not too boggy field.

The only goal was a hard spinning shot by Felipe Munoz, in approx the 8th minute of the second half, that hit the Soddy keeper and spun off his hands and into the net.

a little desperation in the final minutes resulted in a Soddy Daisy red card when a Soddy player pulled down an Ooltewah player from behind during an Ooltewah break away scoring opportunity.

Ooltewah plays Rhea County Tues 4/24 @ Rhea County