State Tournament Predictions

Smartest thing you have ever said about CPA. I think they are the real deal. Waverly with two good seasons back to back and looks like they have a solid program in place. No shame in losing in the state tournament.

I really though Manassas press would hurt them but it didn't. And CPA shoots very well and are solid fundamentally. They look to be the team to beat.

Class A

Lake County over Summertown(winner of this game wins state title)

Clay County over Cloudland (Cloudland weak competition)

Union City over Wartburg( could get ugly)

Jackson County over Loretto

Lake County to win it all!

Class AA

Livingston Acad over Loudon (by 10)

Manassas over CPA ( Close game)

Waverly over Stone Memorial ( another close game)

Obion over McMinn Central ( close game )

Manassas to win it all

Class AAA

Memphis Overton over Morristown East( blow out)

Riverdale over Mt. Juliet ( 10 plus )

Clarksville over Memphis Central. ( close game

Science Hill over Lawerence Co (blow out)

Clarksville to win it all

Overton over Morristown a blowout huh... kinda missed that one..

The overconfidence statement was for the LA fans who were talking about it being boring. With the way CPA played today, not sure anyone can beat them if they play like that, so LA shouldn't be crowing.

I'm sure a lot of nerves were involved but you have to take your hat off to the Stone Memorial defense. They kept Waverly from doing what they do best, shoot the three. You live by the three, you die by the three. I thought both teams played well defensively. Either way, I'm very proud of the Tigerettes and Coach Marva. Hold your head high. Great job Tigerettes on a great season.

Either you cant read post or just plain dumb. I WAS NOT commenting on the game!!!And even cleared it up in the post after that about being tired. And sure wasnt crowing if thats even a word. I had no interest in that game what so ever was just simply waiting on the great game that happened after that one. But the Stone/Waverly was a good defensive battle. Trust me playing in the district we do ive seen plenty of games like that. Now I must change my title prediction bc McMinn Central is out. So now ill go with LA over Obidon (sp?) by 7.

• Upvote 1

Either you cant read post or just plain dumb. I WAS NOT commenting on the game!!!And even cleared it up in the post after that about being tired. And sure wasnt crowing if thats even a word. I had no interest in that game what so ever was just simply waiting on the great game that happened after that one. But the Stone/Waverly was a good defensive battle. Trust me playing in the district we do ive seen plenty of games like that. Now I must change my title prediction bc McMinn Central is out. So now ill go with LA over Obidon (sp?) by 7.

Nothing against Livingston Academy. They have been tough for years, but I don't know if you guys match up that well with CPA. Going to be a tough game. And for the record, I am a Gibson County fan, but Obion got played as close as they will get played today by McMinn. Goodman and Wright were both in major foul trouble the whole second half and they won by nine. They also missed about 20 free throws. They ain't getting beat. Too much talent. Showed that today.

Nothing against Livingston Academy. They have been tough for years, but I don't know if you guys match up that well with CPA. Going to be a tough game. And for the record, I am a Gibson County fan, but Obion got played as close as they will get played today by McMinn. Goodman and Wright were both in major foul trouble the whole second half and they won by nine. They also missed about 20 free throws. They ain't getting beat. Too much talent. Showed that today.

I wouldnt say that look at Stone there still playing. I would have never thought that they would have beat Waverley who knocked off Macon to get there. At the same time Manassas was susposed to be the elite team to beat and got hammered today. Anythings possiable this time of the season thats why they play. Im going to bed my spelling just keeps getting worse.