Livingston vs. CPA

Hondac

I was wrong...didnt see losing LA losing by 18. In fact, i dont think many did. Congrats to CPA and good luck tomorrow. CPA flat out wanted it more than us IMO.

Now to our LA seniors. Great season! Not many outside of you 4 thought you would even make state much less the semis. Hold your head high and be proud of your high school careers. This one will sting for a while but it shall pass and can not hold you from being anything you want. Your future is very bright. Good luck to you and your endeavors! :thumb:

I like both of these programs. Great season LA.

Congrats to Livingston on a great season from this McMinn Central fan. A Livingston/Central Championship game would have been a classic. Maybe next year (as long as we don't have another classic sub-state showdown before it can happen!). I'm still rooting for eventual regular season match ups between MC and LA. Congrats again. Good luck going forward to the 4 seniors.

GCPioneer...this is for you.

You have said on this thread someone called you dumb. Just who are you talking about? I saw where no one has called you dumb. I have saw where I said I disagreed with your prediction of the 20 pt game but not dumb. i think you got your feelings hurt because Manassas got wore plum out and luckily made it an 18 point game and someone named it (never naming you) and you took offense and have been on the defense since. So who was it?

Edited by BigDaddy_1

CPA won by 17. They were up 29. CPA obviously didnt play with the same intensity. Manassas didnt quit..kudos but this game was over early because Manassas didnt get to press because they couldnt score to put themselves in position to press. Was you even at the game?

Now as far as CPA winning by 20 Thursday...I will go on record and say they hold their opponent scoreless!:roflol:

But if its Friday you are talking about...I disagree very much.

GO HOG-EYE!!

This is the post I was referring to. You mine as well call me an idiot with the remark you made about holding opponent scoreless. I called both of CPAs wins by three points or less and was criticized by two different people for my prediction. It just turns out I was right both times.

This is the post I was referring to. You mine as well call me an idiot with the remark you made about holding opponent scoreless. I called both of CPAs wins by three points or less and was criticized by two different people for my prediction. It just turns out I was right both times.

Oh my bad. I never said your dumb, never implied, wasnt even thinkin it....until now. Because if you think someone disagreeing with you is the same as calling you dumb...well ok then

You got your feelings hurt because someone else mentioned the Manassas game. then in your own words "in my defense" predicted the 20 pt game which I disagreed and would anytime, you think you are being called dumb? good grief!

The holding them scoreless was referring to you predicting a 20 pt win on THURSDAY. The game WAS on FRIDAY!!! Cant take a little humor, then get off coacht or grow up a little....:wacko:

I didn't think anything about the game being on friday. I was assuming it was on thursday as it has been in years past and that you were implying that since I said CPA would beat u guys by 20 that they would hold u guys scoreless in a sarcastic way. If u would like me to get off the t and quit proving people wrong I guess I could lol.

I didn't think anything about the game being on friday. I was assuming it was on thursday as it has been in years past and that you were implying that since I said CPA would beat u guys by 20 that they would hold u guys scoreless in a sarcastic way. If u would like me to get off the t and quit proving people wrong I guess I could lol.

Not at all. But if you cant take a little humor, comprehend the post(s) [yours included], and not be so offensive, then maybe you should not respond. I never said YOU were dumb. Although I do say your interpretation of what was meant to be a humurous post was dumb on your part., because obviously, you dont know me.

Edited by BigDaddy_1