Clarksville vs Science Hill

TopperFootball

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Toppers just about spit the bit in the 4th quarter against a solid Lawrence County team today. They better play better tomorrow or Clarksville will avenge last year's loss and end the season for Science Hill. I hope Science Hill brings their A+ game tomorrow. They will need it. Go Toppers!

Science Hill will have to play a lot better than they did today to get the win tomorrow against Clarksville. Go Toppers!

LC is a good team in our game at their place we only beat them by 12 so give them the credit for your team not "playing good"...they are well coached and well prepared along with good inside play and a couple of good shooters

LC is a good team in our game at their place we only beat them by 12 so give them the credit for your team not "playing good"...they are well coached and well prepared along with good inside play and a couple of good shooters

Lawrence Co shot terrible today (10 of 38 starting 4th quarter) plus the shot before half was way late even the S Hill fans sitting behind us said so and LC still should had a chance to win at the buzzer, When you dont play any competition all season it shows at tournament time...Clarksville will beat S Hill by 20 PLUS

Lawrence Co shot terrible today (10 of 38 starting 4th quarter) plus the shot before half was way late even the S Hill fans sitting behind us said so and LC still should had a chance to win at the buzzer, When you dont play any competition all season it shows at tournament time...Clarksville will beat S Hill by 20 PLUS

Have to agree with everything you said including Clarksville winning---BIG.

Mt. Juliet no competition?

Bob Jones, AL no competition?

I don't know how the game will play out tomorrow, but I think it's unfair to imply SH hasn't played any competition during the season. I think even their fans would admit their conference is weak overall. However, they have quality wins over Mt Juliet and Bob Jones who can hardly be considered no competition. They overwhelmed Morristown East who took a good Overton team down to the wire. Additionally, I suppose LC was responsible for SH's substandard play, but SH had no impact on LC's shooting during the game. SH will obviously have to play better than they did today, but I don't expect them to get beat by 20+ tomorrow. I guess we'll know tomorrow...

Edited by etownsparky

Both teams are loaded with talent and have a load of class on the floor. Now, after having played both I can truly see and expect Clarksville to move on after a 15-16 point victory. They will also win Saturday against mighty Riverdale who should advance after Friday. Nice, nice job today LCHS Lady Cats. So proud of the 2 seniors, Em with 15 pts and Jess with 12 rebounds.

I don't know how the game will play out tomorrow, but I think it's unfair to imply SH hasn't played any competition during the season. I think even their fans would admit their conference is weak overall. However, they have quality wins over Mt Juliet and Bob Jones who can hardly be considered no competition. They overwhelmed Morristown East who took a good Overton team down to the wire. Additionally, I suppose LC was responsible for SH's substandard play, but SH had no impact on LC's shooting during the game. SH will obviously have to play better than they did today, but I don't expect them to get beat by 20+ tomorrow. I guess we'll know tomorrow...

You guys can keep kiding yourself if you want too, The day you played Mt Juliet it was their 3rd game of the day and Williams could barely get up and down the floor and Bob Jones has played a week schedule as well this year. Out of 36 games all you guys can say is we played Mt Juliet and Bob Jones,give me a break, when you start playing teams like middle Tn teams play maybe you can get past the 2nd round!! Clarksville by 20 PLUS! By the way until tomorrow the closest game you have had is to that Lawrence Co team that you were supposed to blow out!!!!!