AAA Things to look for this year..

HCRedSwarm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now I am not Dissing Dickson County by any means, but I have been told to cover the Columbia area this season. With Columbia Central and Columbia Academy and I just so happened to be at this game, and from what I saw Dickson County will need much work to become a top pick this year. Columbia wrecked them, their back line just couldn't handle the offensive power of Columbia.

I have been told to cover the Columbia area this season. From what I saw Dickson County will need much work to become a top pick this year. Columbia wrecked them, their back line just couldn't handle the offensive power of Columbia.

How did Columbia Central's offensive power fare against Smyrna? :unsure: Since the Columbia Central game, Dickson County has gone 8-1-1. They, like Columbia Central, both appear to be dangerous teams come AAA tournament time.

How did Columbia Central's offensive power fare against Smyrna? :unsure: Since the Columbia Central game, Dickson County has gone 8-1-1. They, like Columbia Central, both appear to be dangerous teams come AAA tournament time.

Well... Let's look.

Every team has off games... I mean when you look at the whole picture at what they did to Siegal who took Smyrna down. Look at how they handled Lavergne tonight with a 4-0 win. Stats show Lavergne had around 7 total shots on goal.

I see where you are coming from though, and I wish the best to both teams.

My question is, how would these teams fair agains the DOD

Now I am not Dissing Dickson County by any means, but I have been told to cover the Columbia area this season. With Columbia Central and Columbia Academy and I just so happened to be at this game, and from what I saw Dickson County will need much work to become a top pick this year. Columbia wrecked them, their back line just couldn't handle the offensive power of Columbia.

No, We did not play well in the game against Columbia. Yes, we have consistently worked hard and won all of our district games. The boys are working hard to be a top callibar soccer team that all Dickson County fans, faculty and parents can be proud of. Are they a top pick? I don't know about any of the other teams; I am not one to scout and compare. In my book the are number #1. Yes, I am a parent of a Dickson county player and yes I am partical because of that. Spoorts are about teamwork, work ethic and persistence. It is not all about the W's in the win column. Be proud of the boys for working hard. Congratualte them for having fun playing a sport they love to play. Ten years from now who will care who had the best team or the team that can't handle the offensive power of columbia.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Febreeze,

Dickson County is now in substate... playing Ravenwood tomorrow night.. our back line must be pretty good now.... The Columbia game was a preseason game; we have come along way baby since then. Win or lose tomorrow night... our boys have had a fantastic year. Great bunch of boys that truely love the game. I will miss wwatching these boys play together next year. Years of watching them play together, great memories. Go Dickson County