Casey Clausen

If Randy Sanders had been the O Coordinator, the 98 team would have been 8-3.

CC is a very average quarterback. I will respectfully disagree with KevB about his record. So he beat Kentucky twice. He's lost to UGa twice. He's 1-1 vs. Florida. He lost the SEC championship game (which makes him 1-1 against LSU). He's 1-1 in bowl games. These are not the numbers of a superstar.

KW is a great wide receiver, but he's not nearly as good as he thinks he is, and he hasn't made a big play yet this season.

I don't like any of the QBs that are there. I don't think Banks is a good fit for the system, although he does have great mobility, something Clausen doesn't. Leak has been awful.

The main thing wrong with this team is that the offense is just plain awful. They've had some injuries, but even when healthy, they can't establish the run.

It's funny, though, how things go in cycles. The knock on Majors was that he was too conservative. Fulmer usurped the job by opening up the offense, and kept that alive while Cutcliffe was OC. Now, Randy Sanders has UT right back to Johnny-ball.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic