Lenoir City Girls Basketball

lcbball30

Aaaaaaaaaah...poor baby can't handle the truth. Must have hit a chord with you...Which one are you? Um...Wright - doubtful, Lee - nope, Herron - ha, Wells - c'mon, Tony - maybe, Windle - probable. Stop browsing L.C. posts if you don't want to see your name posted - coachinhoops. Besides, everything I said up there is true and I can back it up if you want to push me. So, go browse other message boards and stop worrying about L.C. because they've stopped worrying about you. By the way, I know who this is just based on the year showing you joined CoachT. Still bitter huh?

You are a foolish person!The coach who answered you is one of the best men and coaches i have been associated with PERIOD.For you to act and talk to him the way you have is ignorant.He did more for LC basketball while he was there than any other coach.The best freshman class ever including Hood would have never came to LC with out him there.Out of respect for him i will not further discuss or post on this thread.LC is a sespool for political BULLCRAP started with football years back and now it is rampant.They deserve everything they get as far as i'm concerned.Coachinhoops best of luck!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

must agree coachinhoops is a great man and i'm happy he's found happiness as a coach. he built the successes of the last 3 boys coaches and teams by his hard work. Good luck coach on your new program!

There have been really great coaches at Lenoir City since I left. All of them have taken the program to new heights. It's a shame none of them wanted to stay. That was the only point that I was trying to make. There is a much bigger issue at Lenoir City. It's a shame that people can't figure out what it is. By the way same to you FLMS. You are a good friend and I am glad to call you such.