Kingston Job

Rockytop10

They hired a former college coach to head up their girl's team. I doubt they will go to the middle school ranks to fill the boys post. I would think Layne would be a good hire for Kingston and I think he would do a good job there. I also think he will do a great job if he stays at Wartburg. How do you leave a school where you can dominate for one that you will be lucky to finish in the top 3 in the district?

Very true , but coaches and games come and go, kingston job would be tough but if you could make some noise there it would garnet attention, but the pay is very high, compared to most, although district is very tough, be interesting to c how the job opening, I hear it will be social studies position. Prolly end up being a young coach b/c older coaches dont want to try and build a program,.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great hire by Kingston. Colt Narramore is young successful coach who was a standout on some great Kingston teams. Outstanding group of coaches in this league with Mike Buck, Shane Wells, Jared Laverdiere, Tony Jones, and Colt. Good luck to Loudon finding a coach of this caliber.

Great hire by Kingston. Colt Narramore is young successful coach who was a standout on some great Kingston teams. Outstanding group of coaches in this league with Mike Buck, Shane Wells, Jared Laverdiere, Tony Jones, and Colt. Good luck to Loudon finding a coach of this caliber.

How can you be so sure that Narramore took the job? Besides, he does have some talent coming back @ Loudon.

Sure have upgraded from the loss of Hutch at Catholic and Wallace of AC. LOL