District of Death

BarcaFan

Who is going to rock the DOD this year? Knox Catholic is already living very large in district 4 with bunches of goals scored and lots of shutouts.

Knox Catholic is doing well but I'm not sure they've really been challenged yet. It will be interesting to see how they handle the next five days. I do have to say they are 7-0-0. With Tim Baker, Suddy Hutchins, and Ben Sanders up front they're scoring a bunch of goals and with Gabe Svedra, Tanner Hamil and Mark Mishu at the back thier opponents aren't. I believe their goal differential is currently 41-2.

No question that the CAK - Catholic game will be a fantastic match. CAK has made a huge statement in the pre-season. They have an outstanding side with Ben Holt, Stevie Thompson, Jay Emmert, Ryan Creel, and Jon Ragland, to name a few. The game is at CAK, right?

Yes.

Catholic is loaded, too.

I also think they are doing a "benefit" for MS. They are selling t-shirts to both the Catholic fans and CAK fans throughout the week. One of our players is spearheading this event. Josh Morgan did this with his club team and it had great success.

Hope you all can come to the game!

I think Catholic will come out on top, though the other top 3 will be interesting.

While it isn't a district game, the CAK vs. Catholic game on April 2nd will show alot about both teams. Should be the best match so far.

Not that you said this... but I don't think Catholic is a clear cut favorite at all . Catholic struggled massively last year until a crazy tournament run and i think LOTS of other teams look strong in DOD...Farragut, Maryville, Bearden, West...things in the DOD are never easy to predict...and while I do agree that Catholic may be the frontrunner i would bet that things...like last year...will become impossible to predict as the season wears on.

I think Catholic will come out on top, though the other top 3 will be interesting.

While it isn't a district game, the CAK vs. Catholic game on April 2nd will show alot about both teams. Should be the best match so far.

Not that you said this... but I don't think Catholic is a clear cut favorite at all . Catholic struggled massively last year until a crazy tournament run and i think LOTS of other teams look strong in DOD...Farragut, Maryville, Bearden, West...things in the DOD are never easy to predict...and while I do agree that Catholic may be the frontrunner i would bet that things...like last year...will become impossible to predict as the season wears on.

• 3 weeks later...

District 12 A-AA, Wayne county, Culleoka, Loretto, Hickman county, Richland. Watch out for this one! :lol:

To funny ^ Giles County And Columbia Academy are running your brackets right now. But Lets stay on topic ... I feel that catholic is tough, with bearden not far behind