Ooltewah football

FatSak

I agree Owls have won alot of games over the last ten years. Clearly as a fan, I wish we had 2000 kids to choose from like the farraguts and dobyns bents of the world. To me 55 or 60 kids playing is a disadvantage. As I understand it Owls will be forced to move up to 6A after this year.thoughts?

william blount has close to 2,000 students and usually only has between 35 and 60 players , more students doesnt gurantee a bigger or better football team.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Governors91'

william blount has close to 2,000 students and usually only has between 35 and 60 players , more students doesnt gurantee a bigger or better football team.

Guessing the players go to Alcoa / Maryville ..just sayin..

Back on topic Go Owls !!!

Edited by DHSFB64

28 or so players other day....? Hope some of the players were just doing somethig inside,because owls are talented.but that isnt enough depth. go owls!!!

Numbers don't mean a thing. Most coaches around this area only play about 18 to 20 players anyways. I'm sure the owls will be fine, most of the boys at East Hamilton came from Ooltewah Middle and most of the guys at Ooltewah came from Hunter. Both middle schools had/have good teams that continue to play on up.

Athletes are there.....seems they either do not want to play football at all or get talked into playing just one sport.All schools seem to have selfish coaches,Ooltewah coaches are usually pretty tolerant of each other.I do know alot of problems will be left downtown because of nclb. go owls