BEARDEN HS BASEBALL

Vols1234

<BR><BR><BR>I have to disagree. Your trying to tell me that the Bearden job isnt a big time job? Bearden is one of the top teams in the state year after year. Why wouldnt Pharr want the job, the guy loves to win, and if he comes to bearden he knows he can win just like he did at farragut. If he gets the job you will see alot of kids transfering into bearden. You also mentioned that this is one of the most talented bearden teams, I dont think so. The 06 and 08 class was much better. The 08 class had 8 seniors that yr sign to play college baseball, the 06 class had 5 or 6 sign

Coach Pharr made the move to CAK for family reasons. He's not going to move across town just to coach a team that he beat year after year after year. The ONLY way he leaves CAK is to go back to Farragut. Just being realistic.

Coach Pharr made the move to CAK for family reasons. He's not going to move across town just to coach a team that he beat year after year after year. The ONLY way he leaves CAK is to go back to Farragut. Just being realistic.

I agree completely. I know interviews were taking place Monday and Tuesday but has anyone heard a timeline or when a decision is expected to be made? Will they announce it during season or keep it hush-hush until after the season is completed?

I agree completely. I know interviews were taking place Monday and Tuesday but has anyone heard a timeline or when a decision is expected to be made? Will they announce it during season or keep it hush-hush until after the season is completed?

From what I heard last night and this morning it looks like the coach from Jefferson County is going to be offered the job today. Can anyone else confirm this?

Well that's not what i'm hearing. Why would rice get it? What has he done to deserve a job like Bearden?

I don't necessarily think he has done anything to "deserve" the job. I am also not sure that a "job like Bearden" in a district with Farragut is that great of a job anyway.

Well that's not what i'm hearing. Why would rice get it? What has he done to deserve a job like Bearden?

Coach Warner has done a good job at Jefferson County the last two years. He has greatly improved the facilities and won several games. His team is 20-6 this year against much stiffer competition. However, it should be noted he has had the most talent the last two years that JC has seen in some time. If he has been offered the Bearden job, will Jefferson County do anything to try to keep him?

Coach Warner has done a good job at Jefferson County the last two years. He has greatly improved the facilities and won several games. His team is 20-6 this year against much stiffer competition. However, it should be noted he has had the most talent the last two years that JC has seen in some time. If he has been offered the Bearden job, will Jefferson County do anything to try to keep him?

You hit it right on the head option. Im not sure there is much Jefferson County could do to keep him. It is what it is. If he is offered the job at Bearden there is no reason why he should stay at Jefferson County. Better pay, Better talent, Better chance of winning... its as simple as that.

You hit it right on the head option. Im not sure there is much Jefferson County could do to keep him. It is what it is. If he is offered the job at Bearden there is no reason why he should stay at Jefferson County. Better pay, Better talent, Better chance of winning... its as simple as that.

Better pay? Are you sure about that? Knox County isn't one of the higher paying school systems in the state, the coaching supplements are really low, and Knox County won't allow booster clubs to supplement coaches.

Hold your horses there buddy , ive heard its been confirmed that Fultons head coach has been offered this job. You might think Im drunker than a skunk or smokin on something but im tellin you how it is.

Better pay? Are you sure about that? Knox County isn't one of the higher paying school systems in the state, the coaching supplements are really low, and Knox County won't allow booster clubs to supplement coaches.

Avg teacher pay in the two counties is almost exactly the same. I wonder if coaches in Jeff Co have to do field upkeep like the Knox coaches do.

Hold your horses there buddy , ive heard its been confirmed that Fultons head coach has been offered this job. You might think Im drunker than a skunk or smokin on something but im tellin you how it is.

That would be a shocker too considering i was told it was Warner's job to take or walk away from. Also, he is also the only candidate that is certified to teach P.E. from what ive been told and that is the only opening Bearden has at this moment.