Gordonsville Tigers 2012

croz6110

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We scrimmaged Livingston tonight, but I don't know how it went. I had to be at Jr. Pro football practice.

One thing I do know is JT Swaim, a senior player, who would've been a three year starter, tore his MCL and ACL against Dekalb. He will be missed on the field, but I hope his leadership will still be there.

We scrimmage Cascade Thursday.

Hey Croz. I never heard how G'ville's scrimmage with Livingston went. Do you or any others have any input on the game?

My heart stops whenever any of the boys don't get up after a play, don't matter who's team they are on. Best wishes to your player that got hurt.

Good luck to you guys this season. I'd sure love to see a neighbor hold up that gold ball this year.

Edited by slam12

Hey Croz. I never heard how G'ville's scrimmage with Livingston went. Do you or any others have any input on the game?

My heart stops whenever any of the boys don't get up after a play, don't matter who's team they are on. Best wishes to your player that got hurt.

Good luck to you guys this season. I'd sure love to see a neighbor hold up that gold ball this year.

I didn't get to see the scrimmage but was told by parents and coaches that it went very well.

Guest Termite

If you go to the TC-MC game, you won't see much of one. I fully expect our game against Carthage to be a good one.

C'mon Croz..........it's IN Carthage, AGAINST Smith County.

If G-ville is going to get 1, this may be the year. But, they missed good chances in 2011 and 2009. I don't remember the last time G-ville won in Carthage. I know it hasn't been in the last 13 years.roflolk.gif I don't think you see the "real" team either way. Too much emotion involved. G-ville wants to be the 1st in 13 years to win. SC don't want to be the 1st to lose in 13 years. Beause of that neither team plays to their potential. Should be a good game, but I expect the usual results. After all, I'm used to it, and suspect G-ville is too. (sorry Croz).

C'mon Croz..........it's IN Carthage, AGAINST Smith County.

If G-ville is going to get 1, this may be the year. But, they missed good chances in 2011 and 2009. I don't remember the last time G-ville won in Carthage. I know it hasn't been in the last 13 years.roflolk.gif I don't think you see the "real" team either way. Too much emotion involved. G-ville wants to be the 1st in 13 years to win. SC don't want to be the 1st to lose in 13 years. Beause of that neither team plays to their potential. Should be a good game, but I expect the usual results. After all, I'm used to it, and suspect G-ville is too. (sorry Croz).

I don't remember what you're talking about. My selective memory only lets me remember 1998 and back.

Guest Termite

I don't remember what you're talking about. My selective memory only lets me remember 1998 and back.

I understand completely.......There's stuff I can't or won't account for........icon_e_biggrin.gif