3AAA All District team, Player of Year and Pitcher of Year

AlwaysARookie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put this in perspective

Drake is like Andrew Luck the number 1 pick in the draft because of experience and he is really good. But like Luck is overrated

Weyler is like RG3 a game changer the number 2 pick.

Painter is like Kase Kennum, he wins a lot but he won't be anything past high school.

Hagan is like Osweiler lots of potential and tall.

Durand is like Kirk Cousins he has all the tangebles.

And finally Skeen is like Brandon Weeden because how old he is but he always has and immidiate effect.

Drake is like Andrew Luck the number 1 pick in the draft because of experience and he is really good. But like Luck is overrated

Painter is like Kase Kennum, he wins a lot but he won't be anything past high school.

And finally Skeen is like Brandon Weeden because how old he is but he always has and immidiate effect.

Im not sure how high school baseball relates to the NFL draft, but I would probably say the Weiler kid is like a young Mike Vick.

Marc Marsh is like Petting Manning when he pitches Clinton has a great chance of winning. I really like this kid and he is ready to go whenever his name is called. But just like manning, without him Clinton would struggle. But this kid is just solid. And from the atmosphere of this Clinton crowd they are ready for another upset. Let's go Manning... I mean Marsh!

Edited by knoxcobeat1

I was talking with some of the AC parents earlier this year and they said, "Mr. Weyler is just like the next Pfiefer... Except he doesn't through in the 90's but other than that they are identical... Almost like twins!"

Not even close. Pfeifer is a whole different animal. We are talking about the best high school pitcher in the history of the state. Weiler has yet to beat anyone out of his district. Pfiefer flat out dominated just about everyone he faced. There's no comparison until weiler can win on a higher level than just district. That statement is so ridiculous. There is no comparison for pfiefer.

I was wrong in my opinion drawn from your posts. You are really much lower on the food chain than I previously thought. Using a high school kids name and making disparaging remarks is as low as it gets. They are not paid to play and certainly should not be targets of a demented freak like you. Amazing how the ability to hide behind a keyboard brings out the worst of the worst. I will not waste anymore time on you and only hope you learn a little class.

I was wrong in my opinion drawn from your posts. You are really much lower on the food chain than I previously thought. Using a high school kids name and making disparaging remarks is as low as it gets. They are not paid to play and certainly should not be targets of a demented freak like you. Amazing how the ability to hide behind a keyboard brings out the worst of the worst. I will not waste anymore time on you and only hope you learn a little class.

I went college for journalism and parallelism is my greatest part of my thought process. I like to compare thinks in the strangest analogies. There was no harm intended with this post, just trying to make a comparison between the dominant pitchers in this district. But after last nights game it just made Wayler (sp.) Look that much better. I mean he had 7 ip 1 er 7 or 8 k's I dont think he walked anyone. Sorry if you took my post the wrong way but it was just an analogy with no harm intended.

"I fly first class!"

I went college for journalism and parallelism is my greatest part of my thought process. I like to compare thinks in the strangest analogies. There was no harm intended with this post, just trying to make a comparison between the dominant pitchers in this district. But after last nights game it just made Wayler (sp.) Look that much better. I mean he had 7 ip 1 er 7 or 8 k's I dont think he walked anyone. Sorry if you took my post the wrong way but it was just an analogy with no harm intended.

"I fly first class!"

That is true, I definately believe that Tommy Weiler deserves to win Pitcher of the Year. He has taken his team very far, and gives them a chance to win every game. Great player that will only get better!

OK....here is my 2 cents.

Since Pitcher of the Year has been discussed to death, I will just make my pick.....Grant Painter.

As far as Player of the Year, I think it comes down to 2 players:

Austin Smith (Halls) 6 HRs, .470 BA, numerous extra base hits, great catcher.

Colby Skeen (Powell) 7 HRs, .495 BA, numerous extra base hits, great at 3B and closer.

My money is on Halls to sweep these awards since they were #1.

Grant Painter and Austin Smith