white house coach

Softballghost

Selfish? See that's where picking players who don't deserve something they got comes in. See my daughter plays ball and she is a decent player she didn't get an award and rightfully so, she is young and wasnt deserving. The point is you pick the players who deserve something by how the perform in the season, and tournament. And this is why some girls don't get better and some teams can never get passed the better teams. Selfish would be to pick half my team for awards when there are clearly more deserving players. Anyhow we know who the best is and who truly isn't. It is in the championships good day!!

Selfish is also worrying about who gets the glory. Also, I'm pretty sure that if the coach from Goodpasture had a problem with it he would handle it. One thing I'm sure of is he wouldn't be on here spouting off, he is a class guy.

Edited by Vicker

Once again its about doing what is right and your right he is a very classy coach who I am sure he is upset for his girls. I am good with the fact they won just feel like some girls didn't get recognized. [Quot e name=Vicker' timestamp='1336752006' post='2797861]

Selfish is also worrying about who gets the glory. Also, I'm pretty sure that if the coach from Goodpasture had a problem with it he would handle it. One thing I'm sure of is he wouldn't be on here spouting off, he is a class guy.

Edited by softballghost

Its not just about winning its about doing whats right. Winning has not been a problem for Goodpasture I don't think. And with 9 state championships and 23 district titles I doubt that will be a problem anytime soon. Your daughter must have been one that got award from her coach for spite. Good for her you missed the point completely

One day maybe you will come to realization that its more about winning that getting some award.

I agree with the ghost on this one its not all about winning it is however about being fair and giving awards to players who are deserving. I see it alot coaches showing favortism towards thier team when they are clearly not as deserving as other players.I saw it this way out of the top three teams Goodpasture should of had four players picked along with the MVP. Greenbrier 3 for sure and White House 2 players. I believe the other teams got a fair shake in the voting. Anyhow on to regions now good luck to the teams that represent Middle Tenn in District 9AA

One day maybe you will come to realization that its more about winning that getting some award.

"Ghost" claims Greenbrier but all of his posts involve Goodpasture including others, such as GP being ranked nationally and GP being one of the teams that sees bad umpiring due to being dominant. I'm sure Goodpasture is proud of the positives being thrown out in this topic.

"Ghost" claims Greenbrier but all of his posts involve Goodpasture including others, such as GP being ranked nationally and GP being one of the teams that sees bad umpiring due to being dominant. I'm sure Goodpasture is proud of the positives being thrown out in this topic.

Obvious from the beginning! :thumb:

When GP was winning all those titles I am willing to be the Schmidt and Cartwright didn't care who got the glory as long as they held the trophy at then end. They wouldnt have pouted about not getting MVP, probably would have used their time to focus on kicking the crap out of the next team.

When GP was winning all those titles I am willing to be the Schmidt and Cartwright didn't care who got the glory as long as they held the trophy at then end. They wouldnt have pouted about not getting MVP, probably would have used their time to focus on kicking the crap out of the next team.

Now, that is a good ending to this thread!

Wonderful response!

Agreed its called motivation!

It has to he hard for her to sleep tonight choosing her pitcher who got hammered for 11 runs against Goodpasture tonight for district 9AA MVP. Might I add Cartwright for Goodpasture gave up 1 run against white house in this Tourney. You should be ashamed coach. Fogle is a great pitcher and deserved all district and she is MVP for her team, but not better than Cartwright

Wow, just wow. Listen folks, coaches can't vote for their own players... :mellow: That's point number 1. Point number 2, who would be so shallow as to bash teenage players based on one games performance against a historical powerhouse like GP. Let it go man, you know not what you say... It's posts like these that give parents a bad rap. There has always been and will always be someone who feels disenfranchised at awards ceremonies. Some would prefer not to even receive the award simply because of sqwak like this...

Edited by coachcap