finalsay

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by finalsay:

mcgayman,

This thread is "Oak Ridge vs Ooltewah predictions"

what part of this topic do you not understand?

You are the one who started the insults mcgayman and furthermore what has the CATPACK done to you?

The RATPACK has been bad mouthing coaches that are doing a good job. that's what they have done to me, b/c i am a coach - not in Oak Ridge -, and i stand up for guys that do good jobs. if you had a bunch of sorry coaches, then I wouldn't say a word.

As for the insults, i could care less what the RATPACK or anybody else on this board thinks about me. i just think that it is funny that i've bothered you by calling you the RATPACK.

I appreciate the fact that the CATPACK has ceased derogatory comments about the Oak Ridge Football program during the current season.

Whoever the CATPACK is certainly is aware that criticizing anything concerning Oak Ridge football during the season would be counter-productive and possibly detrimental to the players.

I am probably the only person who thinks the CATPACK somehow had a positive influence on the Oak Ridge football program. I do know that there is a significant difference between last season and this season. Perhaps, a certain individual who could make a difference took the off-season criticism to heart.

Furthermore, I believe it is quite narrow-minded and childish of a certain Oak Ridge "fan" to keep bringing up the CATPACK. The CATPACK has kept their mouths shut and you should follow their example.

This thread is about Ooltewah vs. Oak Ridge!

I apologize for getting off the subject of the thread, but I was compelled to comment.

Thanks ohreally for your post. The CATPACK only wants what is best for the players and the program. You are not the only one who believes.

It really doesn't matter who or what gets credit for the improvement over last year. It IS better than last year. I feel sorry for the ones that aren't reaping the benefits.

Oak Ridge 28 Ooltewah 21........

ROLL CATS!