Regiob 2aaa

knoxcobeat1

So who do you guys have winning these up coming games? I think the Halls Farragut game is a lot like the super bowl a couple years ago win the Patriots were undeafeated and lost to the Giants (by the way I was super drunk at the time and that's when I went to jail). I think Halls pulls the upset in this one!

So who do you guys have winning these up coming games? I think the Halls Farragut game is a lot like the super bowl a couple years ago win the Patriots were undeafeated and lost to the Giants (by the way I was super drunk at the time and that's when I went to jail). I think Halls pulls the upset in this one!

I think you are still drunk.....no upset here!

Personally I would love to sit here and think that Halls has a great chance to beat Farragut. In reality I don't think that Halls stands a chance even with Painter on the mound. I expect a run rule in 5 innings. In the HVA Bearden game I think this could be a good game. The way HVA is playing right now will define how they approach Bearden. I expect this one to be a close game.

The great thing about HS baseball is its unpredictability. Both games went exactly opposite conventional thinking.

Bearden run-ruled HVA, which one would say was unexpected. I didn't see it, so can't really speak to it. I watched the Farragut-Halls game, and it was a nail-biter. FHS scored 2 in the 3rd, I believe, then 3 more in the 5th. Halls scored single runs in the 4th and 5th, then 2 more via a 6th inning homer. The Admirals loaded the bases in the B6, but couldn't push any insurance runs across.

Give credit to Coach Polston and Halls - they played tough, scrappy baseball. They didn't hurt themselves, and Painter pitched a really good game. Probably good enough to win against most teams. They represented D3AAA extremely well.

Edited by DugoutDad