AAA Regional Finals - Predictions Anyone

BarcaFan

Thanks for pointing out my record "Facts"!

My pleasure! I am quite embarrassed by my record as well. I am still studying the sectional matches, but it's tough to go against any of the home teams. There should be a bunch of extremely tight matches on Saturday (except for the match played in 37027).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope both clubs can recover in time for tough matches against Brentwood and Ravenwood on Saturday.

[/quote

Dickson County can recover. Our boys are eager to play on Saturday. They are so pumped up about playing. Even after a very intense lonnng game last night. Go Cougars!!!!

• 11 months later...

Science Hill 1 Dobyns-Bennett 0

Bearden 2 Hardin Valley 1

Colliersville 2 Houston 1

Brentwood 3 Ravenwood 1

Not sure how you see Science Hill beating DB at Indian Highland after we took em down twice without much trouble even with some hurt starters, and our two starters who have been injured should be coming back in for this game putting our second best striker back into the front and leaving our defense still stacked

Not sure how you see Science Hill beating DB at Indian Highland after we took em down twice without much trouble even with some hurt starters, and our two starters who have been injured should be coming back in for this game putting our second best striker back into the front and leaving our defense still stacked

DobynsBennettBand,

This thread was posted for last year's regionals. Someone unintentionally posted here instead of the correct one. Notice that Bearden and Brentwood are not even in the regionals.

By the way, I don't see Science Hill pulling off the upset, but I do expect a closer game on the third try.

Just out of curiousity, what injured starters weren't playing against SH in the district championships? Sorry to see you all got knocked out today. Fun bunch to watch.