• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hear what yall think. HEres mine

Gibbs

Farragut

Catholic

Campbell Co

Hardin Valley

First two I thought of were Gibbs and Farragut. Kingsport D-B is truly amazing, I rate their facility #1, Gibbs and Farragut #2 and #3. Stone Memorial has a wonderful baseball/softball facility (if they are E. Tn) they are #4. I like Catholic for #5...just because I can't think of another one.

First two I thought of were Gibbs and Farragut. Kingsport D-B is truly amazing, I rate their facility #1, Gibbs and Farragut #2 and #3. Stone Memorial has a wonderful baseball/softball facility (if they are E. Tn) they are #4. I like Catholic for #5...just because I can't think of another one.

If you are throwing Stone in the mix then you have to consider Cumberland County. Nicer facilities than Stone in my opinion. Catholic is nicer than either so must be higher on list than #5

Edited by prich01

<snip> Kingsport D-B is truly amazing, I rate their facility #1,

Agree with Soxfan1 on KDB. Our team had a chance to play there in March and it was pretty awesome. Turf so the field is always playable, nice indoor hitting facility, covered grandstand, nice dugouts... The bumble bees in the grandstand were the only thing I did not like about it, but they did not bother you if you left them alone.

Edited by StarRaider

If you are throwing Stone in the mix then you have to consider Cumberland County. Nicer facilities than Stone in my opinion. Catholic is nicer than either so must be higher on list than #5

Maybe unless you consider the restrooms at CCHS. You can't even close the doors in the bathroom stalls. Terrible design.

Edited by buc1973

I tell you what I havent seen the facilitiy at gibbs in person, but I saw pictures of it today and I was amazed how nice that was for a HS field. Farragut is a great facility to but from what ive seen Gibbs is by far the best.