Blackmans Baseball coach

havingfun

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard a rumour he's going back to district 9a....true?

What ever district the Forrest Rockets are in. If "he" is Coach Parker. The DNJ reported "he" had already accepted the position there in the paper today.

Coach Moore is probably better off at Eagleville if he wants to advance in the post season. Blackman loses a ton of talented seniors who managed to finish 5th in 7AAA this past season...

Edited by StarRaider

What ever district the Forrest Rockets are in. If "he" is Coach Parker. The DNJ reported "he" had already accepted the position there in the paper today.

Coach Moore is probably better off at Eagleville if he wants to advance in the post season. Blackman loses a ton of talented seniors who managed to finish 5th in 7AAA this past season...

Blackman had 4 total seniors and only one pitched , mostly as a closer. All 4 are talented but just 2 are going on to play at the next level. So I would not say they had a ton of talented seniors.

Blackman had 4 total seniors and only one pitched , mostly as a closer. All 4 are talented but just 2 are going on to play at the next level. So I would not say they had a ton of talented seniors.

Skipworth, Snider, Johnson, and Hamby were basically half of the starting lineup and most of the top of the batting order. Yep, Blackman will be way better off without those guys. :rolleyes:

I would say that senior class was second only to Riverdale's senior class in talent in 7AAA, yet they finished 5th. Maybe the rest of the roster was subpar, I dunno.