UT-Martin Team Camp

Rob_M

Excited about the Team Camp this week! Who else is going to be there? If you are going to be there and want to pick up an extra game. (varsity of jv) let me know. We want to get in as many games as we can in the three days there. So far, the only two schools from Shelby county that I know will be there are us (Millington) and Bolton. Is there any others?

Go Lady Trojans!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Excited about the Team Camp this week! Who else is going to be there? If you are going to be there and want to pick up an extra game. (varsity of jv) let me know. We want to get in as many games as we can in the three days there. So far, the only two schools from Shelby county that I know will be there are us (Millington) and Bolton. Is there any others?

Go Lady Trojans!

Who looked good at camp? I saw some teams that need a lot of work before season, but this was not a very good environment for players to do their best. What, 8 games on same floor? Hard to know which whistle (when it was blown) was for your court of others. Will say that by far, your Trojans look to have the most size of any team there.

Who looked good at camp? I saw some teams that need a lot of work before season, but this was not a very good environment for players to do their best. What, 8 games on same floor? Hard to know which whistle (when it was blown) was for your court of others. Will say that by far, your Trojans look to have the most size of any team there.

Collinwood had good size as well.

How did my Lady Tornadoes look, heard they played well? Anybody see them?

Union City looked to be about as good a team as there was up there this year. Their "Big" Guard is a d-1 prospect for sure. Very impressed with the job the HC has done. They have come a million miles since last year. The Madison team out of the Jackson area executed better than anyone that I saw. It seemed game in and game out they were on their "A" game more often than anyone else.

I would love to see more Memphis area schools join us (Millington,) at the camp next year. The contrast in styles is what makes this camp so appealing to our staff.

Union City looked to be about as good a team as there was up there this year. Their "Big" Guard is a d-1 prospect for sure. Very impressed with the job the HC has done. They have come a million miles since last year. The Madison team out of the Jackson area executed better than anyone that I saw. It seemed game in and game out they were on their "A" game more often than anyone else.

I would love to see more Memphis area schools join us (Millington,) at the camp next year. The contrast in styles is what makes this camp so appealing to our staff.

Lake Co played them last year in sub-state and played one of the best games of the year.Saw a lot of talent with Madison.Had a tall girl that was a freshman I believe.Look for them to be the team to beat in the area this year.

Edited by mrbigster

Lake Co played them last year in sub-state and played one of the best games of the year.Saw a lot of talent with Madison.Had a tall girl that was a freshman I believe.Look for them to be the team to beat in the area this year.

Madison had two nice post players and the little guard was tough for us to match up with. She hit three of four threes and did a really good job as a facilitator as well. She is limited athletically but has plenty of moxy.

For those of you who attended the camp, Who did you think was the best individual players are the camp?

In no particular order, I would included the PG from Creekwood, Our Post Player (Millington), The Point Forward from Union City, the PG from Bolivar Central, and PF from Madison.

After speaking to some of the UC girls players, they played Madison at that UTM camp and they beat them pretty good. Now with all UC Lady T's accomlished last year and practically returning everyone and adding another big body with the suspended player, It is obvious to me that the Lady T's should be the team to beat in Northwest Tennessee.

I'm sure the girl from Creek Wood was the best there. Rumor I've heard is that Virginia Tech and supposedly Stanford are starting to come around a bit. That's not for sure, it's just what I heard.

The post at Millington is a good one as well. Rob, what level is she getting interest from?

The Herron girl from Bolivar has been an elite player in her class since she's gotten in HS. She's definately quick and is one of the better PG's in West TN.

After speaking to some of the UC girls players, they played Madison at that UTM camp and they beat them pretty good. Now with all UC Lady T's accomlished last year and practically returning everyone and adding another big body with the suspended player, It is obvious to me that the Lady T's should be the team to beat in Northwest Tennessee.

Really?So yall beat Madison pretty good.I'm giving UC the Gold Ball.

These girl don't need to be given anything, they need to earn it just like everybody else. Hopefully they can live up to the billing but it is all up to them, only time will tell.Looking for a great season and for them to dominate west tn.

Really?So yall beat Madison pretty good.I'm giving UC the Gold Ball.

Edited by UCTdoes