Cleveland Football

I have started my football fan training in order to be ready for the heat on August 18, 2012 @ 5:00 PM. I think you are the home team and get the shade at Alcoa's stadium and we get to sit with the sun in our face. The way we travel, I'll probably have to get there at noon to get a seat. A lot of people are talking about the Maryville/Alcoa game, but G.Q. and company will not overlook the Blue Raiders. Here is an early tip for your fans: You all probably know the traditional places to slow down on 411; add Madisonville to the list. They have a new portable speed camera. Don't get gift in the mail. ph34r.png

i assume football practice has officially begun?

Yes, practice started officially on Monday. No pads yet. Still conditioning, position drills, etc. 7 on 7 starts this weekend at Signal Mountain.

I have started my football fan training in order to be ready for the heat on August 18, 2012 @ 5:00 PM. I think you are the home team and get the shade at Alcoa's stadium and we get to sit with the sun in our face. The way we travel, I'll probably have to get there at noon to get a seat. A lot of people are talking about the Maryville/Alcoa game, but G.Q. and company will not overlook the Blue Raiders. Here is an early tip for your fans: You all probably know the traditional places to slow down on 411; add Madisonville to the list. They have a new portable speed camera. Don't get gift in the mail. ph34r.png

Thanks for the heads-up! Will watch my driving habits as we navigate that way. Always debate the best route. Don't even recall how we came last year. Oh well, we'll be there one way or another! Contemplated some sort of "tailgate" last year, but just too dang hot that early in the day.

Funny note, Coach Crawford was on the radio here yesterday, said he had spoken to Coach Quarles earlier in the week to remind him he couldn't forfeit. roflol.gif

We have a young team, but I predict a better game than we gave Alcoa last year.

• 2 weeks later...