The Warriors Look to Rebound

OLD PIRATE

Bill has hung up the whistle. I don't know much about the going-ons down in Jasper these days I have a new job in the northern part of the county. Good luck to the young fellers wearing the purple and white. I am sure some of the coaches from down that way are on this thread however.

dooses, Bill$3.

Bill has hung up the whistle. I don't know much about the going-ons down in Jasper these days I have a new job in the northern part of the county. Good luck to the young fellers wearing the purple and white. I am sure some of the coaches from down that way are on this thread however.

Wow.....Old Pirate is surprised..yet not surprised either with all that continues to go on around the court house. Recon them Jasper folkes is a right smart like them Tenn Vol folkes with administration making poor decisions. That Hamilton feller didn't do the Vol folkes any favors before he was sent packing neither. Talk from school board folkes more changes is in the air? Dad burnit Bill, hope you can help them Tiger folkes out thou,recon they need some help. Theys been troubled since that Layne feller moved north!

Wow.....Old Pirate is surprised..yet not surprised either with all that continues to go on around the court house. Recon them Jasper folkes is a right smart like them Tenn Vol folkes with administration making poor decisions. That Hamilton feller didn't do the Vol folkes any favors before he was sent packing neither. Talk from school board folkes more changes is in the air? Dad burnit Bill, hope you can help them Tiger folkes out thou,recon they need some help. Theys been troubled since that Layne feller moved north!

Thanks Old Pirate.

If anyone wants to send bill a farewell wish....bill495049@yahoo.com