SP Pirates

Signal came down and ran a different set than we were expecting. I talked to coach Hale and he told me that we were not prepared and were out coached that game. He said we made no major changes during the game.

Mr. Legit - one thing you'll learn about me is that I don't endlessly argue my point. I state it then I move on. Well, unless it's something positive.

Mr. Legit - one thing you'll learn about me is that I don't endlessly argue my point. I state it then I move on. Well, unless it's something positive.

Nothing to really argue about. Signal was going to beat us regardless of any adjustments the coaches made. Its a new season though so lets just hope we can keep that game closer this year. The only thing that matters though is the Championship. We could have beat Signal and it still would have not been a complete season. Hopefully we can bring the title back to SP this year.

The season I am talking about we lost because they called a fumble on our Quarterback when it was'nt when we were driving. We lost by about 8 gett your seasons right.

2010... State Championship year. We were driving and nether team had stopped the other all night. A fumble was called (even though his knee was down) after a 50+ yard run deep in their territory . We lost by 4... 36-40. We may not have scored but I wish the chance hadn't been taken from us. One of the best HS games I have ever been part of

2010... State Championship year. We were driving and nether team had stopped the other all night. A fumble was called (even though his knee was down) after a 50+ yard run deep in their territory . We lost by 4... 36-40. We may not have scored but I wish the chance hadn't been taken from us. One of the best HS games I have ever been part of

I Was There...Pirates Got Hosed On That One...He Was Down!....And Plenty Of Time Left To Score...Tragic...But Awesome Game!

The season I am talking about we lost because they called a fumble on our Quarterback when it was'nt when we were driving. We lost by about 8 gett your seasons right.

Oh ok you are talking about the previous year. My bad. That was one of the best high school games I have ever seen. Even though I prefer the Boyd & Tyner games from a few years back because we actually came out on top. Oh yeah we lost by 4 get your scores right.

Edited by NoCompetition2