2012 IMAC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sevier Co. will be the top of the conference again. Jefferson Co. will be much improved and will get over the hump to finish second. Morristown West will be down a little but will finish third. Cherokee returns the Ryans kid at QB so they will be dangerous. 5 - 8 will be a toss up between South Doyle, Mo. East, Seymour, and Cocke Co.

Overall, I think the conference will be down compared to last year. Offenses just will not be as good.

Edited by Red81KPsmash

Sevier Co. will be the top of the conference again. Jefferson Co. will be much improved and will get over the hump to finish second. Morristown West will be down a little but will finish third. Cherokee returns the Ryans kid at QB so they will be dangerous. 5 - 8 will be a toss up between South Doyle, Mo. East, Seymour, and Cocke Co.

Overall, I think the conference will be down compared to last year. Offenses just will not be as good.

I do agree Jeff County will be much improved but I don't think Mo West, returning 16 starters (6 of which were all IMAC and 2 of whom were all state last year), will be very down. They played very well in spring scrimmages despite missing a few key players to baseball. Sevier lost a few key players but they seem to reload every year so it"ll still be tough for Jeff or West to get over the hump and win the conference outright, but I think they are both very capable of doing so.

I think Sevier County will win IMAC there receivers return but Pippin. Only if the QB stepping in can do the job. If so and is somewhat developed like I think the QB will be. SC will be better this year then last year. If he is'nt and struggles. Morristown West wins and Jeff Co. finishes 2nd with SC coming in 3rd. It will be all about the QB issue.

Does anyone have any information on their scrimmages yet? I went to school there a long time ago. I am visiting some people for the summer and would like to watch them at least one time.

I've heard Mo West will scrimage Catholic this friday, and Bearden on tuesday. I think Catholic at Home and Bearden at Bearden, not completely sure though. I'll update the post with the times as soon as I know them.

Morristown West beat Catholic 3-1 in a scrimmage at Burke-Toney Stadium last night and will host Bearden at Burke-Toney on Tuesday night. With the two running backs West has this year and that offensive line, they will keep their defense well rested. And that defense is just as good as last year if not better