2012 IMAC

Mo West hosted Bearden for a scrimmage last night, it was 24-13 West while the first teams were in and the West 2nd team scored 2 touchdowns to Bearden's 0. West looked sluggish to start off but picked it up on both sides of the ball about midway through the scrimmage. If Mo West can stay healthy they are gonna be a problem for just about anybody.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the Jamboree last night. It is good to be football time again. Jeff. Co. showed very little and the first team only played the first series against Mo. West. Defense looked solid. Jones kid laid the wood to TE to force a fumble. Back-ups gave up a big play at the end to let West score.

Cocke Co. looked good on offense and drove it down for a score against West. They held out their stud back Haney and still looked really good.

West looked pretty good on offense. Quarterback was a little off target on a couple of throws. Defense struggled against Cocke Co., but handled Jeff's vanilla offense.

Without a doubt the most impressive team to watch was Cherokee. That's right, Mobuck was the best team there last night. The Ryan kid at QB is really good. He can throw any pass needed from the pocket or on the run. East could not stop them at all. They gave up a long pass with the young ones.

Was at the Jamboree last night. It is good to be football time again. Jeff. Co. showed very little and the first team only played the first series against Mo. West. Defense looked solid. Jones kid laid the wood to TE to force a fumble. Back-ups gave up a big play at the end to let West score.

Cocke Co. looked good on offense and drove it down for a score against West. They held out their stud back Haney and still looked really good.

West looked pretty good on offense. Quarterback was a little off target on a couple of throws. Defense struggled against Cocke Co., but handled Jeff's vanilla offense.

Without a doubt the most impressive team to watch was Cherokee. That's right, Mobuck was the best team there last night. The Ryan kid at QB is really good. He can throw any pass needed from the pocket or on the run. East could not stop them at all. They gave up a long pass with the young ones.

I don't think West or Jeff showed much of anything, I know West had a lot of 2nd teamers in and sat anyone who was anywhere close to being banged up. We'll really know what West is made of after their first 4 games.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to comment on the Jeff Co vs Cherokee game from last night. That was one of the most exciting and well played games I have ever seen. Jeff Co had tough, physical, running backs, and they made plays at the end of the game when they had to to win. The Chief defense is getting better every week and lat night was no exception, great job! Now on to what I think is hands down IMAC 2012 player of the year, Ty Ryans. He has continued to amass large statistical numbers this year while rarely having a solid pocket to pass out of. He has definitely not done it by himself but he has done it consistently both passing and in the case of last night, running too. I feel sure if we could have had 2 more minutes last night it could have been a Chief victory. If there were 4 minutes the outcome would have been the same. Great game to both squads and good luck the rest of the way.

I just wanted to comment on the Jeff Co vs Cherokee game from last night. That was one of the most exciting and well played games I have ever seen. Jeff Co had tough, physical, running backs, and they made plays at the end of the game when they had to to win. The Chief defense is getting better every week and lat night was no exception, great job! Now on to what I think is hands down IMAC 2012 player of the year, Ty Ryans. He has continued to amass large statistical numbers this year while rarely having a solid pocket to pass out of. He has definitely not done it by himself but he has done it consistently both passing and in the case of last night, running too. I feel sure if we could have had 2 more minutes last night it could have been a Chief victory. If there were 4 minutes the outcome would have been the same. Great game to both squads and good luck the rest of the way.

As a JCHS fan I could not agree more that Ty Ryans is the frontrunner for the IMAC 2012 POY and last nights game was one of if not the most exciting game in a while. Hats off the Chiefs they played well enough to win and it is just sad someone had to lose. Good Luck Chiefs the rest of the season !

Our players never gave up and never quit and thats why I say GO PATRIOTS!!

Up next is Morristown West, lets get ready and make that a W as well !