2A Teams Moving Up?!...

mancoverage

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goat sez: There sure has been alot of talk around the old creekbank and all the liqour stores these past two weeks that this may be the 9 time state champions last year in 2A. Heard this was due to an unexpected increase in this years student enrollment numbers. Go Jackets! Happy posting? icon_mrgreen.gif

It seems to me that there are plenty of other schools in 2a above yalls enrollment number so I'm sure y'all will stick around for a bit longer

Cutoff for A and AA will probably be in the 500-515 range. The more small schools that have started athletic programs-Charters, small church schools-the greater the chance schools at the edge would be pushed up. This is for all sports, not just football as they divide regardless of whether a school has the sport.

Cutoff for A and AA will probably be in the 500-515 range. The more small schools that have started athletic programs-Charters, small church schools-the greater the chance schools at the edge would be pushed up. This is for all sports, not just football as they divide regardless of whether a school has the sport.

I wouldn't think they'd move that number down cause there are already a lot more 3a-6a schools than 1a and 2a. I'm sure they'll just even up the amount of teams in 1a and 2a

They weren't able to handle anyone in 3a 10 years ago but that didn't keep em from dodging thoe private schools. Then after the privates got banished they snaked back down to 1a Because they was tired of bein force fed MAYNORDAISE SAMMICHES EVERY YEAR!!! LMBO

I will agree with everything you said except the Maynord sammich. If my memory serves me correctly, I attended the last game SC played TC and it looked more like a yellow jackets nest all up in a maynordaise sammich. Hartsville did dodge the David Lipscomb/Goodpasture region they were about to be put into. At least I was told this by a jacket fan during this time period. Some of us in Westmoreland are hoping we may get to move down into 2A, I'm told we have an outside shot. We are always right on the brink of moving down a notch. I'm glad to see the yellow jackets town growing over there. I'm sure the new increase in taxpayers will be worth not winning a gold ball every year. I'm giving a heads up to any new students over there... The Hartsville faithful may not want you around when they find out they might have to move up in classification. Edited by Mr. Postman1